Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

HR and others at my work seem to have a fascination with sending out emails at work with doc or xls attachements in zipped form.

It's a 24KB file, it's hardly going to crash teh interwebs is it?

When it's unzipped it's still 24KB but I've had to save it then right click and open rather than just open from the email.

Very petty but it's as if nobody has told them we're not on dial up anymore.

It's possible that they're used to email setups that reject .doc and .xls. This isn't unheard of. At my work .js is rejected, which means constantly having to zip 1kb javascript files.

It's possible that they're used to email setups that reject .doc and .xls. This isn't unheard of. At my work .js is rejected, which means constantly having to zip 1kb javascript files.

was going to say similar, some files are notorious for unwanted bugs and some companies block them being sent.

pain in the arse if the sending company doesnt have winzip and cant get 7zip installed.

I can't find my charger for my beard trimmer. This has left me in a pickle, as I've been sporting a full bushy number for a couple of weeks now, but it's starting to annoy me. I want to shave it off but can't.

May need to contemplate going to Tesco and buying a cheap Bic and hacking away at it.

Cheap Bics are good for f**k all, Gaz. I'm getting a shaving rash just thinking about that.

Melt them down and make one of these. Got an old one at work and it is the same shitty plastic, they even use same colours and has a wee bic logo :lol:

669526-600x450.jpg

I can't find my charger for my beard trimmer. This has left me in a pickle, as I've been sporting a full bushy number for a couple of weeks now, but it's starting to annoy me. I want to shave it off but can't.

May need to contemplate going to Tesco and buying a cheap Bic and hacking away at it.

Anyone who attempts to have a shave with a pen deserves all the rashes that are coming to them IMO.

When you're challenging for a league title towards the end of the season in Football Manager and go a goal down to some hideously dreadful team with some shite no-mark scoring his first goal of the season.

I mean, going a goal down against any pish team is bad enough, but it's the first goal of the season part that really makes me want to end it all via defenestration.

"That's his first ever goal for the club!"

ALL OF MY HATE