Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My colleagues were so worried about me today. I didn't go into work until around 2.20 this afternoon as I'm on my 'late' shift. When I got in they were giving it all the "where were you?, where you been? we were worried about you". Yeah right, they were so worried about me they didn't bother phoning to find out if everything was ok. :(

b*****ds!

Guest bairnbabe
My colleagues were so worried about me today. I didn't go into work until around 2.20 this afternoon as I'm on my 'late' shift. When I got in they were giving it all the "where were you?, where you been? we were worried about you". Yeah right, they were so worried about me they didn't bother phoning to find out if everything was ok. :(

b*****ds!

Its the thought that counts remember - they did at least think about you, probably saying, "thank god that f@nny ain't in, can't wait till he leaves. Does anyone know if he has his start date yet?!!!"

Arse. :angry:

I had 3 bits of bad news in my pigeon hole this morning.

1) Aberdeenshire Council now want police clearance from Spain, as well as Germany - this is going to cost me a fortune, as the Spanish one is £84.50. :angry:

2) I have a cover period last period today that I can't get out of, which means I'm not going to be able to shoot off down to Glasgow as early as I thought. Barstewards.

3) HMIe (Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education) are coming back to the school for a follow up inspection. Guess who's getting one of her classes observed?! Fuxakes.

Not a good start to the day. :(

3) HMIe (Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education) are coming back to the school for a follow up inspection. Guess who's getting one of her classes observed?! Fuxakes.

Ouch! :( I remember a student teacher getting inspected whilst taking a class I was in. The other wee toe-rags made such a fuss that she was nearly in tears. Then when the Inspector left everyone had a sudden guilt conscience wondering if we'd cost her her job. :ph34r:

Good luck, Debs! ;)

Arse. :angry:

I had 3 bits of bad news in my pigeon hole this morning.

1) Aberdeenshire Council now want police clearance from Spain, as well as Germany - this is going to cost me a fortune, as the Spanish one is £84.50. :angry:

2) I have a cover period last period today that I can't get out of, which means I'm not going to be able to shoot off down to Glasgow as early as I thought. Barstewards.

Not a good start to the day. :(

Debs, shouldn't Aberdeenshire Council be footing the bill for police clearance? Seeing as they want it, I assume it's their responsibility to pay for it to be done?

Good luck with the inspection but I don't think you'll get away with letting the kids listen to their Ipods that day :lol:

You think? :lol:

Head teacher is investigating the possibility of getting them to pay for it. It looking like I'm going to have to go to the German embassy in Edinburgh for that one, but the Spanish one is a bit different. You have to apply through the FCO in London. Pain in the tonsils. :(

Got some dodgy inner ear infection which is causing me to be unable to stand or even sit upright without the feeling that I'm about to fall over.

Not sure if that's petty or not but it's certainly getting on my nerves. :(

The depute head had something like that and was out for months. Probably a lot more serious but something to do with his labarynth.

http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/balance/ba...e_disorders.asp

Hopefully it's not bad for you. :)

Guest XaaronPrimus

Final results are out on a board in Uni. I find this out AFTER uni has close.

The person who first started telling people only looked at 3 results out of the whole class.

He is a little fanny.

Final results are out on a board in Uni. I find this out AFTER uni has close.

The person who first started telling people only looked at 3 results out of the whole class.

He is a little fanny.

Can you not get into the building with your student ID? Should they not be on the portals?

Guest XaaronPrimus
Can you not get into the building with your student ID? Should they not be on the portals?

Uni is shut for the night :(

can find out tomorrow if the postie don't have it.

Don't think they are on the Virtual campus, and i wouldn't know where to look either.

Our portal thingy isn't any good, and is being re-done in another system soon, the third in the 5 years i've been at uni