Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People leaving the football early.

Against all odds a team that has had a shaky start is 4-0 up with 5 minutes of normal time to go.

Why not stay to the end and cheer a well needed victory?

Traffic in Dundee is that bad?! Er no, it isn't .

Just don't understand the mentality and it disproportionately annoys me.

I left the Clyde game last week after an hour because it was boring as f**k. I never really understood why people left early up until fairly recently.

I left the Clyde game last week after an hour because it was boring as f**k. I never really understood why people left early up until fairly recently.

That's what playing Albion Rovers does to some people.

Christian-Bale-Deal-With-It-Reaction-Gif

Apparently her friend saw me in a room at a house party with another lassie, who was only in her bra and pants. I don't recall this, at all. And the party was over a month ago so I'm sure it would've cropped up before now. The fact that my girlfriend is convinced this other lassie fancies me, and "always flirts" with me isn't really helping matters, although it's possible that paranoia starting it all? I dunno, wish I could remember the whole night properly so I could at least have a memory w**k out of it.

FFY buddy ;)

Oh & get her tae f**k

Hedgecutter wrote:

^^^ Probably the most mentioned PTTGOYN on here... and with good reason (even though I've personally never seen this happen).

See this used to annoy me also, but now when I take my 16 month old daughter shopping, if she sees me putting babybells, satsumas, or wotsits in the trolley she goes fuckin crazy till she gets some.

Last week in Morrisons the girl at the checkout said "oh this bags burst open, do you want to grab another" :D

Edited by RoversMad

Making a mistake on a form and not realising till later and then its too late. Mentioned in the TYLTS thread that I had received letters telling me to phone this and that and I didn't have a clue why. Now I realise why and I just feel like a fanny. Going to have to phone up tomorrow and basically say "look am an idiot and filled out the form too quick. any chance you could just change it on your wee computer instead of getting me to fill it all out again"

Making a mistake on a form and not realising till later and then its too late. Mentioned in the TYLTS thread that I had received letters telling me to phone this and that and I didn't have a clue why. Now I realise why and I just feel like a fanny. Going to have to phone up tomorrow and basically say "look am an idiot and filled out the form too quick. any chance you could just change it on your wee computer instead of getting me to fill it all out again"

You'll probably find if you word it exactly like that they'll be happy to help. Most call centre workers are a lot more obliging when the person they're speaking to admits that they're in the wrong as this very rarely happens.