Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How exactly are they stopping you from eating what you want?

They ain't, but a warning on not eating this food or that food because it's bad for you does my head in. All adults able to make an informed decision, having some bint telling me to swap full fat milk for skimmed milk which tastes rank just to save 100 calories is annoying as hell.

Guest The Phoenix
I'm right on the fence when in shops as to whether to throw 55p-70p at a can of juice which will last about 3 gulps, this would aide my decision to not buy it. A good thing.

Schools that exclude English language from the curriculum.

I have to wear suit and trainers to work every morning, as walking to work in £200 Locke shoes hurts after the first few weeks

#sweg #umadbro

You should have bought Loakes instead.

http://www.loake.co.uk/?partner=Bing&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand%20-%20Broad&utm_term=loake

Stood in the pishing rain just now waiting for the cash machine, and the wifie in front of me checked the balance on three different accounts! She didn't even take any money out.

Never in my life have I taken more than 60 seconds to use a cash point, check in at an airport or exit a car park. There are some right fannys out there.