Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

people who put their hazard lights on to stop but just keep moving forward. Make up your f***ing mind!

Dickheads who sit between vehicles in laybys or roadside parking spaces with their hazard lights on so all you see is their right indicator. You sit there like a spanner for a minute doing the courteous thing and flashing them out until you decide to drive by and growl at them and there is no-one in the fucking car.

All these adverts that abuse the English language......"Quote yourself happy", "You're so Moneymarket wanky" and all the rest of it; it's absolutely viral at the moment. Plus you can get something "in store", when they mean you can get it in the feckin shop!

When someone dies and the usual grief junkies flock to facebook to get their mourning in first and say "you couldn't have met a better person/nicest soul to walk the earth". That's funny, I was told after the last death that I couldn't meet a better person, and the death before that. He was a good guy, we get it, we don't need your over-exaggerated, attention seeking, brownie point scoring pish.

When someone dies and the usual grief junkies flock to facebook to get their mourning in first and say "you couldn't have met a better person/nicest soul to walk the earth". That's funny, I was told after the last death that I couldn't meet a better person, and the death before that. He was a good guy, we get it, we don't need your over-exaggerated, attention seeking, brownie point scoring pish.

Even more annoying, when the person in question was widely known as an absolute c**t.

Whilst never nice when someone dies a dark part of my brain always wants the headteacher being interviewed on tv as to what an amazing child and that they will be a massive loss to the entire community of the school......

I just want once for him to say ' thank god for that he was a total dick, a bully and heading for a life of oxygen-thieving alcohol and drug abuse,

but sure his folks will miss him', then turn and walk away.

Even more annoying, when the person in question was widely known as an absolute c**t.

Indeed. The post that triggered my above reaction was infuriating. It was clear the lassie hadn't spoken to him since about 8 BC ("I mind that time ages ago when we were cold in the town and his dad came and picked us up and took us home - what a LOL") but still out-pouring all the clichés she could think of, she had no idea what the guy was like.