Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k sake magee

Also, Hitler could have been giving an address on stage before Pulp and I would have been there to get a good spot. Only thing I remember being off about MCR was the sound being quite poor. Thankfully this had cleared up by the time the main show arrived.

I've got a few folk in my 'you're friends are listening to this' feed on Spotify who seem to only, only ever listen to mainstream songs that everybody's heard of, e.g. Sweet Child O' Mine, We Will Rock You, Stairway to Heaven etc.

The songs themselves are fine, just their complete lack of musical adventure which grinds my gears for some reason.

Like you did below? And is this your standard argument when you've not got a clue what to say?

:1eye

You're probably a nice guy but my god you must be the biggest idiot on the entire forum. You don't understand the simplest things and it's incredibly annoying. I posted a laughing smiley once, which doesn't mean I do it after every one of his posts.

:lol:I actually AM confused this time! So what have I apparently not understood this time? Remember last time you played the 'You don't understand' card, it went disastrously for you. Also, where at any point did I say you posted a laughing smiley more than once and what is your point?

You called him a brown-noser, he said that if he was he'd do the smiley after all Jimmy's posts not just the one. HTH

:lol:I actually AM confused this time! So what have I apparently not understood this time? Remember last time you played the 'You don't understand' card, it went disastrously for you. Also, where at any point did I say you posted a laughing smiley more than once and what is your point?

There's only so many times you can explain things to someone before you just can't do it anymore. Look at Tamdunk's post.

Conversation I overheard on the way to work this morning.

Girl: So did you get the payrise in the end?

Cityboy pr*ck: Nah, not this time.

Girl: So what is it you're on at the moment?

Cityboy pr*ck: £49,000

Girl: That's still pretty good.

Cityboy pr*ck: Not really, still under a grand a week.

It took enormous self-control not to shove him down the escalator.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

Conversation I overheard on the way to work this morning.

Girl: So did you get the payrise in the end?

Cityboy pr*ck: Nah, not this time.

Girl: So what is it you're on at the moment?

Cityboy pr*ck: £49,000

Girl: That's still pretty good.

Cityboy pr*ck: Not really, still under a grand a week.

It took enormous self-control not to shove him down the escalator.

You don't know what he does for a living. Maybe he gives tongue-baths to fat traders' dirty sphincters in the lavvies at the Stock Exchange.

Doesn't sound like such a great wage now, does it?