Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Conversation I overheard on the way to work this morning.

Girl: So did you get the payrise in the end?

Cityboy pr*ck: Nah, not this time.

Girl: So what is it you're on at the moment?

Cityboy pr*ck: £49,000

Girl: That's still pretty good.

Cityboy pr*ck: Not really, still under a grand a week.

It took enormous self-control not to shove him down the escalator.

Less than a grand a week? Peasant.

I'm positive that diving, Planet of the Apes lookalike p***k Gareth Bale tried to Trademark that.

Fucking apocacunt.

He's a total walloper. It sends me into genuine seethe whenever I see that prat do it. He looks like a dick at the best of times with that face, the celebration just sends it over the top!

He's a total walloper. It sends me into genuine seethe whenever I see that prat do it. He looks like a dick at the best of times with that face, the celebration just sends it over the top!

I actually agree with all you say, but have given you a red for the use of the word 'prat'. It's just an awful insult. The connotations I have of it are of a rambling posh English man who struggles to pronounce the 'r' whilst saying it.

I actually agree with all you say, but have given you a red for the use of the word 'prat'. It's just an awful insult. The connotations I have of it are of a rambling posh English man who struggles to pronounce the 'r' whilst saying it.

That's not him struggling to say it m8, he was just calling for his wife, Pat ;)

Give the boy a break, he's having to cover for Throbber whilst he's on holiday.

I thought he'd just have to sniff pants and w**k into socks, didn't realise breaking car mirrors with your cock was expected. Glad my cv was rejected now.

Flies.

Not normal flies, the big ones you follow around before hitting with whatever solid paper object you have to hand. The wee shitey floaty ones you can hit with one hand. I've had a continuous stream of the c***s around here the past few days.