Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is the Mr Whippy statement some sort of sick joke??

Thatcher's redemption IMO.

Donuts for me. Quicker to type.

That's just the kind of deranged insanity that I've come to expect from you, Miley.

^^^ that

Quality doughnuts at the Lidl :wub:

Nothing beats the freshly-fried doughnuts with sugar sprinkled on that you get at markets, though, just like there's no ice-cream that beats a Mr Whippy.

Also, I'll just ask this question and casually walk away: does P&B sit on the side of 'Doughnuts' or 'Donuts'? :whistle

Doughrings surely?

Doughrings surely?

Madness.

Working on the shop floor on nightshift and there are 3 radios on.

Clyde,Smooth and Heart assaulting my ears all night.

Clearly the answer is a much louder fourth radio, or bring in a copy of Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music to play on the shop gramophone. I can foresee no problems with this.

My son spilled a wee bit of Pepsi on my big container of batteries at some point and decided not to tell me. Most of the wee cells are rusty, or flat as pancakes.

I'd strangle him Homer-style, but he's having his foreskin removed this week, so I'll just passive-aggressively think about that instead.

My son spilled a wee bit of Pepsi on my big container of batteries at some point and decided not to tell me. Most of the wee cells are rusty, or flat as pancakes.

I'd strangle him Homer-style, but he's having his foreskin removed this week, so I'll just passive-aggressively think about that instead.

Oy vey!

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Whatever turns you on, m9.

This isn't a dig at you Dave, it's a dig at religion, but this kind of shit is unacceptable in the civilised world. Wee boys getting the tips of their dicks carved off due to some religious shite.

(Unless it's due to a medical condition, but I'm fairly sure I remember you saying your family is Jewish).

This isn't a dig at you Dave, it's a dig at religion, but this kind of shit is unacceptable in the civilised world. Wee boys getting the tips of their dicks carved off due to some religious shite.

(Unless it's due to a medical condition, but I'm fairly sure I remember you saying your family is Jewish).

No, you're wrong.

Circumcision is done for prophylactic reasons.

The fact that most Europeans are not circumcised is because of religious Christian shite.

No, you're wrong.

Circumcision is done for prophylactic reasons.

The fact that most Europeans are not circumcised is because of religious Christian shite.

Most Americans have it done but that's because they think it's rude to touch your willy in the shower, and uncirumcised Yank cocks ooze smegma. I'm pretty sure that's what Dominos use for their cheese.

Most Americans have it done but that's because they think it's rude to touch your willy in the shower, and uncirumcised Yank cocks ooze smegma. I'm pretty sure that's what Dominos use for their cheese.

Guy I know who went to America to play football was done out of his hole a couple of times because the birds wouldn't shag him as he wasnt circumcised. If yer bagging up who gives a f**k?

Correct.