Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No, you're wrong.

Circumcision is done for prophylactic reasons.

The fact that most Europeans are not circumcised is because of religious Christian shite.

That's certainly the reason in some cases but I'm sure there are just as many medical reasons NOT to have perfectly healthy foreskin removed.

It's why we don't all have our appendices removed when we are babies, it's completely unnecessary.

That wee bit of skin didn't evolve for nothing you know.

The only circumcisions I heard of at school usually involved a coffee table and a ripped sack too! :lol:

Edited by Tommy Nooka

^^^ that

Quality doughnuts at the Lidl :wub:

Nothing beats the freshly-fried doughnuts with sugar sprinkled on that you get at markets, though, just like there's no ice-cream that beats a Mr Whippy.

Also, I'll just ask this question and casually walk away: does P&B sit on the side of 'Doughnuts' or 'Donuts'? :whistle

Mr Whippy !!!!! Dave you live in Alloa, the finest vanilla ice cream in Scotland is Orlandis. And it is doughnuts never donuts :angry: Edited by bob the tank

My son spilled a wee bit of Pepsi on my big container of batteries at some point and decided not to tell me. Most of the wee cells are rusty, or flat as pancakes.

I'd strangle him Homer-style, but he's having his foreskin removed this week, so I'll just passive-aggressively think about that instead.

That can nip a bit.

Arseholes letting off fireworks every night. Hopefully one goes off the wrong way and takes your eye out. Cats, dogs and other small animals are terrified by this kind of shite you selfish c***s.

Very much this!

Been at it for days and probably go on at least another week.

C*nts

Arseholes letting off fireworks every night. Hopefully one goes off the wrong way and takes your eye out. Cats, dogs and other small animals are terrified by this kind of shite you selfish c***s.

Who gives a shit? They're terrified of a lot of things.

Fuxxake. It's like downtown Baghdad round here. How come it's all the doley/minimum wage scum who seem to have the most money (literally) to burn?