Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think a lot of it just boils down to jealousy that the celebrities have more money than them. As others have mentioned they do give their own money, but it's never enough for most people who seem to want them to donate until they have the same amount of money as every other average joe.

Two people, always teenagers, standing in two separate queues side by side (McDonalds/Ikea etc) and waiting to see which will be served first, with the other jumping across to join the quicker queue at the final moment.

It enrages me on many levels and makes me concerned for the future of mankind.

Kids at the supermarket buying a bar of chocolate each and insisting on paying separately rather than one of them paying and the other reimbursing them, thus clogging up the queues.

Kids at the supermarket buying a bar of chocolate each and insisting on paying separately rather than one of them paying and the other reimbursing them, thus clogging up the queues.

Yep. Worse still was when 1 person would have a trolley and 3 separate piles in it - checkout nightmare. And if you've ever been in a checkout queue in China you will understand this is not a petty matter.

On the bus to work this morning, some nedette was having a full conversation on her phone with her mate, telling her about her ex following her on Facebook even though she had blocked him. Also every sentence began with "so ah said/so she said" and ended with "right?".

Was so tempted to accidentally smack her on the back of the head with my bag when I was getting off the bus!

Edited by IainMorton

7 floors in the library and I still can't get on a fucking computer.

Update: managed to get a computer, two seats away from someone having a fucking phone call out loud. Pish behaviour.

There you are Grimbo.

Knocked one up last night (not her unfortunately).

Mozzas Wearable Heatwear Inc.

18mnnupuxwooajpg.jpg

"Hatwear." Covering every part of the body, except the head.

zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

I'm fucking convinced that said "hatwear" at first and you've managed to edit it without the "edit" bit appearing.

I saw it. I'm backing smpar up.

edit: deleted the post and re-posted imho

edit edit: Beastly behaviour

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Once again, TSAC has been proven right. https://www.youtube.com/embed/XE2LPzNWYXU

This guy tops the worst c**t in the UK list which is absolutely incredible considering Tommy Robinson, Tony Blair and Ian Watkins live on the island. Some achievement.

You need to get over your unhealthy obsession with that guy, you're going to make yourself ill.