Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who point blank talk shite to your face.

A guy in work claims his mate drove from Edinburgh to Manchester in one hour

Aye nae bother.

A former pupil of mine who's since left school swore blind he'd been a passenger in a car which made it from the retail park in Falkirk to Armadale town centre in nine minutes. Edited by Gaz

Aye nae bother.

No problem in a nicked Bugatti Veron so long as you don't hit the roadworks by Preston and can change your tyres 3 times. I'm with him.

Media are reporting that the company I work for are planning 1,000 redundancies (about 10% of the workforce) next month. This had only just been discussed at Board level and already some fucker has leaked it.

Media are reporting that the company I work for are planning 1,000 redundancies (about 10% of the workforce) next month. This had only just been discussed at Board level and already some fucker has leaked it.

Good on whoever leaked it if it's happening in 4 weeks.

Quick, get your CV into The Sarge, he's the CEO of some mahoosive conglomerate, his jacket is on the back of his chair and everything.

Aye nae bother.

Guy I met - pal of a pal - had just bought a house out the arse end of Knightswood and claimed it was "five minutes from the west end"

Aye, in one of these:

B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

Paid too much for EPL rights? Hope your peg's no shoogly.

Aye nae bother.

Just needs to average 200 miles an hour & he'd not be far off.

I think the best I've done it in is about 3&1/2 hours without stopping.

Grimbo

You can post all the fucking gifs you like. I know what you did, smpar knows what you did and most importantly, you know that I know and smpar knows what you did.

WE FUCKING KNOW

Powerful stuff. Get him telt.

Guy I met - pal of a pal - had just bought a house out the arse end of Knightswood and claimed it was "five minutes from the west end"

Aye, in one of these:

B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

Is it just me or does that plane have a face like a deranged chipmunk?