Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think it's Swindon, but it's not a patch on the Inshes in Inverness. Took about a year to get to grips with mastering that one.

I go right around town to avoid it, it's mayhem.

4600078384_940x715.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

A schoolteacher in the USA was fired because a student circulated a nude photo of her online. OK. How did the student get the photo- he took her phone from her desk (she was doing corridor monitoring) and opened it, took a pic of the pic and circulated it. Deliberately to give her trouble judging by comments he made.

No action taken against the student.

I suppose the version of this from 20 years ago would've been that she had naked polaroids in her handbag. That seems like a much creepier thing to be carrying with you to a school, for some reason.

Anyway, not keeping your clothes on at all times means you're a BEAST in the US, so she's lucky she just lost her job. Did the kid get a medal and compensation for the trauma she inflicted upon him?

People who f**k about at the top of escalators as well.

I've noticed an increase in this lately; also, folk who get through the doorway of a shop, then immediately stop while they decide upon their next move. Then act surprised when the folk behind ask them to move.

Are we losing our physical awareness as a species? This is the kind of shit you work out as a toddler, FFS.

People who f**k about at the top of escalators as well.

Prison would be a good option as neither are available for the inmates as far as I'm aware?

"Down in the High Street somebody careered out of Boots without due care or attention

I suggest that they learn some pedestrian etiquette i.e sidle out of the store gingerly"

Half Man Half Biscuit kent the score.

A decent attempt, but I feel that the M8 would be better for P&B sponsorship, given that it runs from the West Coast to the heroin capital of Europe.

They've extended the M8 past Coatbridge now. Goes all the way to Edinburgh.

Folk in this toon don't know what to do in a two lane roundabout, never mind that monster.

If it's a two lane roundabout and you want to go straight across, you should be in the left lane ya fucking morons :angry:

Just to reassure you lot, I was NOT the US teacher in question. I suspect if any of my students found nudie photies of me we'd need to call the paramedics!

You're not The Donald with the massive scary cock are you? :huh:

Recently found out that a previous job may have ruled me out for another that I was interested in. Bit of a scunner, and I'd elaborate, but I get the feeling it might be more fun to leave it vague :P

Also, someone's currently ralphing outside our house. Get it fucking cleaned before the morning, whichever one of you middens it was :angry:

Why don't you tell the neighbour he is being a c**t?

Don't need to, karma has taken care of it. He's got terminal cancer. :lol:

He's never left a note on my car. Tell him he's a c**t. I'd love to get a note just so I could have something to argue about.

He spoke to you in person! That was him with the tweed cap. You could have told him then, but you bottled it.