Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just been to my niece's wedding and her sister and another niece set up a selfie booth with a proper camera, and props. Anything to save money on a professional photographer by my sister is my thinking. Anyway my PTTGOYN is I look spookily like Grimbo.

Cousin Kenneth.jpg

I hope Euan isn't marrying the Fiona that's currently being outed as a slut on her honeymoon in Magaluf...

Screenshot_2016-07-18-02-10-54.png

James O'Kane obviously got knocked back by this lovely Fiona after 4 minutes of hard graft and buying her a jägerbomb.

There's no other reason for someone being so bitter to somebody he doesn't even know.

Caught a wee bit of the Davis Cup tennis earlier (I was bored) and I was intensely irritated by the GB travelling support who look like a right bunch of fkin Melvins. Especially the melts with the "Stirling University Barmy Army" Union Jack singing GSTQ. Gads.

34 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Facebook makes the average P&B poster look like James Joyce. 

He'd do fine on Facebook..

And whowasit youwasit propped the pot in the yard and whatinthe nameofsen lukeareyou rubbinthe sideofthe flureofthe lobbywith Shite!will you have a plateful? Tak. Finnegans Wake

The K in the Kintore Dental Practice logo which I pass by rather frequently. I see what they're trying to do, but it really, really doesn't work and would make you want to burn it down if it wasn't attached to a very handy Sainsbury's Local.

cropped-Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-20.06.13.jpg

12 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

It's probably too grave for PTTGOYN and I've been in despair all day. Lost my favourite sunglasses last night. Think they are in a bush somewhere. Maybe in time I'll get over it.

Gregorys-Girl-2.jpg

58 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Gregorys-Girl-2.jpg

I was the one being peeped. I left my companions to work out how to get into our house (locked out) and sneaked off to find a bush. Drunk logic meant this was a bad plan and they assumed I must have fallen down a ditch and broken my neck. So, as I tried to quietly go about my business I had a drunken search party with mobile phone torches going up and down this lane looking for me, and eventually they picked me out in the darkness. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I was the one being peeped. I left my companions to work out how to get into our house (locked out) and sneaked off to find a bush. Drunk logic meant this was a bad plan and they assumed I must have fallen down a ditch and broken my neck. So, as I tried to quietly go about my business I had a drunken search party with mobile phone torches going up and down this lane looking for me, and eventually they picked me out in the darkness. 

Think God they didn't have to call out the Police sniffer dogs...........poor dogs.

On 15/07/2016 at 14:45, Rugster said:

What's really pissing me off is I'm boiling and I can't take my jumper off because I couldn't be arsed ironing the shirt I've got on.

Take your shirt off too. Or does your body need ironing as well?