Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You are a legend. B)

Going out isn't the same without Fudge. :(

I presume, given the content of my post you quoted, that your above comment was directed at Marrez.

You are of course, correct though, Marrez is one cool cat. B)

I agree, I'm sure next one he shall join us for ra. :)

Yes but in small print in your Approval letter it will say the first installment will only be paid once the Student Loans Company has had confirmation that you are enrolled onto a full time course at University. I am at Aberdeen Uni and they are quite fast with it, the money was in my account 5 business days after my registration. However other Universities can take longer.

I registered a week past Friday. Will call them tomorrow.

Edit to include; I stink of Baby sick!

Edited again; My dad is going to Georgia all expenses paid on the team plane

Edited by Rowan

Guest The Phoenix

Old age and a failing memory.

I left the house this morning at 09:15 to referee a 10:00 o'clock KO, I then went straight on to do an afternoon game with a 13:30 KO and then headed straight to the golf to play a Club 2 ball Foresome Semi Final Tie (which my partner and I won 5&4 :D ).

When I came off the course I had 26 missed calls on my mobile - apparently I had neglected to tell my wife I was golfing. :(

She assures me the the next call she was going to make was to the police and then the local hospitals.

The Phoenix is in the Doghouse. :(

Guest The Phoenix
Monday is a good day for me,I have 51 deliverys but there are all around the Falkirk area so i will be finished by 1pm.

FFS Keith - never knew you were a midwife. ;)

Old age and a failing memory.

I left the house this morning at 09:15 to referee a 10:00 o'clock KO, I then went straight on to do an afternoon game with a 13:30 KO and then headed straight to the golf to play a Club 2 ball Foresome Semi Final Tie (which my partner and I won 5&4 :D ).

When I came off the course I had 26 missed calls on my mobile - apparently I had neglected to tell my wife I was golfing. :(

She assures me the the next call she was going to make was to the police and then the local hospitals.

The Phoenix is in the Doghouse. :(

Just shows she loves you

Guest The Phoenix
Just shows she loves you

I know and I guess that's why I'm in the Doghouse because it must have been a hellish 2-3 hours for her. :(

Mental note for The Phoenix - show your wife you love her too. :)

I know and I guess that's why I'm in the Doghouse because it must have been a hellish 2-3 hours for her. :(

Mental note for The Phoenix - show your wife you love her too. :)

Send Keithgy on his 52nd delivery tomorrow with some flowers ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Buy her some flowers. I wish my husband would buy me flowers. :(:lol:

Tricky one. everytime I've bought her flowers she asks me what I've done! :lol:

Still at least this time we both know what I did.

Guest The Phoenix
Anything to help a fellow baldie ;)

Cheers Keith - unfortunately (fortunately? :unsure:) she's going away for three days tomorrow (no, not to her mother's :lol: ) so the flowers would be wasted. I could get some sent to her hotel in York - how bleeding clever would that be? :D

I went for dinner at the Uplawmoor Hotel tonight with the family, i had heard great things, so was looking forward to trying it. My two daughters side orders never came, my risotto was absolutely tasteless, it was pretty rank, they were charging £11 for the risotto dish, so i complained to the manager, i didnt pay for it and got a free meal for future :lol:

Was annoying though, as on paper the food looked great.

I went for dinner at the Uplawmoor Hotel tonight with the family, i had heard great things, so was looking forward to trying it. My two daughters side orders never came, my risotto was absolutely tasteless, it was pretty rank, they were charging £11 for the risotto dish, so i complained to the manager, i didnt pay for it and got a free meal for future :lol:

Was annoying though, as on paper the food looked great.

One of the few services where such a thing happens - its great. B)

Edited by vikingTON

Carrying my kebab supper home Staurday night, I tripped on a kerb, fell on to my knees, refused to let go of my meal, thus landing on the backs of my hands scraping them, before the momentum sent me face first into the pavement. I now have a split lip, bruised chin and extensive grazing to the nose. My teeth still ache and it's too painful to eat anything more solid than soup!

Fuckin OWWWWWWWWWWW! :(:bairn

Carrying my kebab supper home Staurday night, I tripped on a kerb, fell on to my knees, refused to let go of my meal, thus landing on the backs of my hands scraping them, before the momentum sent me face first into the pavement. I now have a split lip, bruised chin and extensive grazing to the nose. My teeth still ache and it's too painful to eat anything more solid than soup!

Fuckin OWWWWWWWWWWW! :(:bairn

At least going by your description the kebab didn't fall to the floor ;)