Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At least going by your description the kebab didn't fall to the floor ;)

I wish it had, then I might have been able to use my hands to break my fall and save my face. <_< It was pointless saving it after all. I got helped to my neighbour, Isobel's, who's a nurse. She patched my face up as best she could but I was bleeding too much and my mouth was too sore to even think 'Kebab for Tea'! It's still sitting in it's box in the fridge..... :ph34r::(

I wish it had, then I might have been able to use my hands to break my fall and save my face. <_< It was pointless saving it after all. I got helped to my neighbour, Isobel's, who's a nurse. She patched my face up as best she could but I was bleeding too much and my mouth was too sore to even think 'Kebab for Tea'! It's still sitting in it's box in the fridge..... :ph34r::(

Did you get sauce with it ?

If so 50p for it ? :lol:

That said hope yer face isn't too sore :P

Carrying my kebab supper home Staurday night, I tripped on a kerb, fell on to my knees, refused to let go of my meal, thus landing on the backs of my hands scraping them, before the momentum sent me face first into the pavement. I now have a split lip, bruised chin and extensive grazing to the nose. My teeth still ache and it's too painful to eat anything more solid than soup!

Fuckin OWWWWWWWWWWW! :(:bairn

ouch :o

Carrying my kebab supper home Staurday night, I tripped on a kerb, fell on to my knees, refused to let go of my meal, thus landing on the backs of my hands scraping them, before the momentum sent me face first into the pavement. I now have a split lip, bruised chin and extensive grazing to the nose. My teeth still ache and it's too painful to eat anything more solid than soup!

You are genuinely a couple of missed mortgage payments away from being an actual tramp aren't you?

You always see bearded drunks with cuts and grazes wandering about trying to gain access to Wetherspoons at 10am for their morning 'DT-buster'.

:lol: I thought my fast food related disaster was bad, but that takes the biscuit :)

If it's sympathy you want don't get pished and fall over, ya auld mess.

If I had been pished you'd be right to point and laugh. The fact was, I wasn't pished. It was a genuine accidental trip over the kerb. If I'd been pished, perhaps it wouldn't have hurt so much! :(

Now go back to carrying the drunken missus across pub car parks! :P

If I had been pished you'd be right to point and laugh. The fact was, I wasn't pished. It was a genuine accidental trip over the kerb. If I'd been pished, perhaps it wouldn't have hurt so much! :(

Lying b*****d - you've been pished since 1978.

I have a letter saying it will be being paid by BACS and that it has been approved. They have confirmation of my course and uni on the letter too. :unsure:

Kinda hope it comes through soon as I need it to pay the next mortgage instalment.

It turns out that Strathclyde hasn't confirmed my attendence and I'll have the money as soon as they do. :( Cash flow problems ahead.