Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Human beings ( Women ) who block entrances/exits to supermarkets with their trolleys and/or offspring. I believe this is due to a lack of self awareness. And then say "Oh sorry". No don't be sorry...No don't be.....just stop fucking doing it before I wipe you and your family out completely. 

Also...in some shops you get asked do you want a receipt?...just fucking give me iiiiiiiitt! please. 

I'm alright at cooking but I've never made much of a success of homemade burgers. I find I can't get them firm enough and can't quite get them the flavour I want them to have. I make good pork burgers burgers but for whatever reason homemade beef burgers have never been quite right.

Ground mustard seeds, chipotle chillies and liquid smoke [emoji108]

Minced chuck steak, there has to be at least 20% fat. Onion sautéed and left to cool before mixing in with the meat a bit of salt and black pepper, put in the fridge for 30 minutes before cooking. 3 minutes each side on a griddle pan at a high heat = tasty burger.

Used feather steak last time I tried.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

The British Museum. Been in just over an hour and my brain is mush. Literally too much to see and it's far too big. A glorified indoor walk of grand proportions.

Get yourself to The Imperial War Museum and say hello to Willie Pusher.

I might do time.

Missus texts me asks if I need anything from Tesco at 11 am. Aye we do cos no food in house but particularly urgent no bog roll.

Get home, still no bog roll, still no food, except two dry rolls and an empty box that once contained two cream cakes(so she obviously has been out) no marge to put on rolls.

I wouldn't mind if she just text me I would have gone shopping after work. Now faced with getting back in car to drive from rural #perthshire into Dundee.

Also told her on Monday I was cleaning bathroom this week. Did it last night and get home today the bath looks like a fucking barbers pail.

She is on phone to her fat sister so rage is just building up.

I'm utterly seething.

As discussed yesterday, I was due to have a meeting with a manager to see if I'm getting back to work. Turns out said manager is out of office until Monday and I'm still left with no idea whether or not I have a job still.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

See also Natural History Museum.  Shuffled around with a load of tourists looking a boney things that no-one has a clue about.

Having been to a few of the big London museums with my kids I think the trick is to take in some of the free tours and/or activities.  For example, about 4 years ago the science museum did one on the Russian space programme which lasted for about 40 minutes and my son loved it. We've done a few others, an Egyptology tour at the British Museum eg and all have been excellent.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

The British Museum. Been in just over an hour and my brain is mush. Literally too much to see and it's far too big. A glorified indoor walk of grand proportions.

Kelvingrove's a good size to wander about the whole thing. Best thing with a huge one is to decide what you want to see and just go there, the British Museum isn't meant to be done in a day. 

I might do time.
Missus texts me asks if I need anything from Tesco at 11 am. Aye we do cos no food in house but particularly urgent no bog roll.
Get home, still no bog roll, still no food, except two dry rolls and an empty box that once contained two cream cakes(so she obviously has been out) no marge to put on rolls.
I wouldn't mind if she just text me I would have gone shopping after work. Now faced with getting back in car to drive from rural #perthshire into Dundee.
Also told her on Monday I was cleaning bathroom this week. Did it last night and get home today the bath looks like a fucking barbers pail.
She is on phone to her fat sister so rage is just building up.
I'm utterly seething.

She's hauled the curtain rail off in the bedroom.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Please let us know her excuse when you question this state of affairs. Your rage is the correct emotion.

23 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

I strongly dislike that Maltesers advert with the wheelchair-bound midget lady. ''I got the best man's number.'' No you didn't, pal.

If it was her twin brother getting married then the best man might have been in a wheelchair as well.

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

So if you can't eat the rolls you might as well wipe your arse with them. Both problems solved.