Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

No matter how fucking quiet you try to be in the wee hours of the night everything you do sounds like someone banging a stick on an empty oil drum. :blink:

Opening and closing the baby gate sounds like one of those gates in a horror movie. 

It's meant to keep her safe, not wake her up at 2am, because I went for a piss

Just now, whiskychimp said:

Opening and closing the baby gate sounds like one of those gates in a horror movie. 

It's meant to keep her safe, not wake her up at 2am, because I went for a piss

I stayed on the forum till late last night because of what transpired that day to see which banned poster made a come back to reek their demented revenge before getting banned again. A few beers too much and I thought making a c**t of a noise all over the house. The flushing of the toilet sounded like Niagara falls ffs. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Aidan said:

If I had acted in any way violent towards my supervisor I probably wouldn't have had to buy a pint down here for a good while

Good luck on Monday, I've been in a similar position where the bosses were looking for a reason to get rid of the c**t because he kept losing good staff. Be brutally honest if they seem sympathetic, otherwise grovel.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I stayed on the forum till late last night because of what transpired that day to see which banned poster made a come back to reek their demented revenge before getting banned again. A few beers too much and I thought making a c**t of a noise all over the house. The flushing of the toilet sounded like Niagara falls ffs. :lol:

Our plumbing wakes everyone up in the house so nobody flushes till the morning. It can be revolting.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Our plumbing wakes everyone up in the house so nobody flushes till the morning. It can be revolting.

I was hungry and decided to get a bag of McCoy's crisps. First there was the noise of getting the multi-pack from the cupboard, rustling like hell and then the door closed like I had slammed it then the opening of the new multi-pack was a nightmare trying to pull the bag open and then the fuckers fell on the floor after the bag ripped right open, then the noise picking the felled bags up, f**k that was torture and then eating them was like breaking up pieces of wood in a cruncher. Still no one woke up though.

5 hours ago, Aidan said:

You probably could have just pressed the button. It would have saved you having to go to the effort of acting like an absolute fucking cretin and acting violently towards a guy who is obviously just doing his job.

Remember when you had just started posting here, and were being overly helpful?

The new, ragemonster Aidan is much better. You're finally attuned to P&B ;)

The new, ragemonster Aidan is much better. You're finally attuned to P&B [emoji6]

It was a complete coincidence that a lot of questions being asked at the time were things I knew about. It also just so happens that this week I'm a bit less tolerable of stupidity than normal

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The new, ragemonster Aidan is much better. You're finally attuned to P&B ;)

Somebody pretending to have threatened a bus driver because he was too nervous to say "Next stop please." can drive gentle people to extremes.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, Aidan said:

That would be a bit silly considering he has a perfectly valid reason to dislike you, you fucking creep.

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion but creep is taking it a bit far. I may be an idiot at times but I don't do creepy.

Just now, (._.) said:

Pardon? 

It's an anonymous online forum. Thinking you're a screwball isn't saying 'I don't like you'. In fact, I've no idea how you come to that conclusion. Perhaps your Celtic paranoia. 

What is alarming is staying up late at night thrashing at F5 to see if someone signs up to the forum then gets banned. 

Dear Lord, Firstly I wasn't banging on the F5 button all night, I did have other things I was doing but now and again I had a peek. If you know anything about this forum is that when things like what happened yesterday with the rep system there are real screwballs who lose their shit and make many many aliases only to get binned. I did hope that there were a few heads gone alias/bogus accounts to have some fun with.

Dear Lord, Firstly I wasn't banging on the F5 button all night, I did have other things I was doing but now and again I had a peek. If you know anything about this forum is that when things like what happened yesterday with the rep system there are real screwballs who lose their shit and make many many aliases only to get binned. I did hope that there were a few heads gone alias/bogus accounts to have some fun with.

Aye ok. Try and work it however you want, you're a creep.

11 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

In addition to the receipt issues, my annoyance is when the put the receipt at the bottom of your change, you then have slide the receipt out from beneath the money before putting notes and coins back in you pocket/wallet 

In your pocket.

A wallet doesn't have a space for coins.