Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That'll be your age. The older you get, the less Christmassy you feel. It'll kick in for me when I've been to mass later. Poor old Phoenix ain't going to realise even when it's been and gone.

It's been like that the last couple of years, but I seem to feel more christmassy when I watch a DVD to do with Santa. Problem is I don't have any. :(

It's been like that the last couple of years, but I seem to feel more christmassy when I watch a DVD to do with Santa. Problem is I don't have any. :(

Neither do we, other than Dire Hard, and Adam and Shakey watched that yesterday. I bloody hate not feeling like it's Christmas. :(

Neither do we, other than Dire Hard, and Adam and Shakey watched that yesterday. I bloody hate not feeling like it's Christmas. :(

You could always watch....scroogedr1artworkpic.jpg

B)

Edited by saints1884

We don't even have a decent tree up this year :(

Adam got me a little one that's sat on top of the TV, along with 2 bits of tinsel, also on top of the TV. I've had candles lit most of the day, but I've burned them all out now, and there's bits of wax all over my coffee table. He and Shakey also got a bag of party poppers, but they popped them all yesterday and they've been vacuumed up today, so there's none of them left either. I hate being 'grown up' at this time of year. I wish Santa was coming to my house. :(

Adam got me a little one that's sat on top of the TV, along with 2 bits of tinsel, also on top of the TV. I've had candles lit most of the day, but I've burned them all out now, and there's bits of wax all over my coffee table. He and Shakey also got a bag of party poppers, but they popped them all yesterday and they've been vacuumed up today, so there's none of them left either. I hate being 'grown up' at this time of year. I wish Santa was coming to my house. :(

It is not that we didn't want a tree up,But we didn't know when we were moving and now half the xmas stuff is at the new house and half in the lock up.

It is not that we didn't want a tree up,But we didn't know when we were moving and now half the xmas stuff is at the new house and half in the lock up.

Me and my ex had that one year. The tenancy on the new place started on Christmas Eve. They're w**kers like that, the Council.

Might go and see if my mums got room. She said she didnt mind what I did for christmas, and didnt try and trick me into it. Gah. :angry:

Or maybe she did! Maybe that's the trick. Lull you into a false sense of security by not giving you hassle and leaving you alone so that when the others piss you off you go and spend Christmas with her.

Now watcha gonna do?

Edit to add a petty thing:

I'm trying to finally get my Christmas cake iced, but have buggered up my blender again by over-using the whisk attachment. I don't think it was really made for this, but I don't have an electric whisk. I remember doing this when I iced a cake a few weeks ago. Why do I never learn?

Edited by HGG

I'm trying to finally get my Christmas cake iced, but have buggered up my blender again by over-using the whisk attachment. I don't think it was really made for this, but I don't have an electric whisk. I remember doing this when I iced a cake a few weeks ago. Why do I never learn?

:ph34r::ph34r:

Damn these double meanings so close to the birth of the baby Jesus. :P