Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Padlocks on bridges, particularly this one I saw earlier this evening.

Unless it was placed by a certain Mr & Mrs Yale, somebody evidently has no idea how this c***ish fad works. 

20180909_175828.thumb.jpg.f1d6ff605dc2ae31d52526dad7a6a7e4.jpg

Greenie if anyone gets the location. 

Saw quite alot of that in Manchester. I'm guessing this is another example of people trying to be cool and different by copying something they've seen someone else doing.

Your prison cell has a lovely view, BTW.

Just now, ah-dee said:
5 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
And none of them seem to have push doors it's always pull.
I try and grab the door handle at a less obvious place.

i do exactly the same and attempt to open the door with 1 finger

:thumsup2I'm certainly glad I'm not some weirdo.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I always use a paper towel to open the toilet door when exiting

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
5 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
And none of them seem to have push doors it's always pull.
I try and grab the door handle at a less obvious place.

i do exactly the same and attempt to open the door with 1 finger

Are you all fucking mental?

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Saw quite alot of that in Manchester. I'm guessing this is another example of people trying to be cool and different by copying something they've seen someone else doing.

Your prison cell has a lovely view, BTW.

Indeed. This was just one of around 6 on this particular bridge. 

For me it's nothing more than 'littering' off the worst kind, forcing eyesores on others that they can't remove somewhere the couple will probably never go again. Would happy take a cutter to both the lock and the owner's genitalia. 

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
13 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are you all fucking mental?

yes. i font like getting dome manky c***s germs all over my hands in a restaurant because they cant be arsed washing them. sub human behaviour

I think you're having a stroke, get help.

Cafes with WiFi that don’t display the password anywhere. I don’t want to have to queue at the counter again to ask what it is and if you are going to bother having it for customers then why make it hard to use?

THIS, plus Train Companies and Hotels, that think they are doing me a favour by offering WiFi service that I have to pay extra for.
I’ve already paid your exorbitant prices for a ticket or a room. But you want to squeeze an extra tenner out of me for a ‘Day Pass’?
F*ck off!

37 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

THIS, plus Train Companies and Hotels, that think they are doing me a favour by offering WiFi service that I have to pay extra for.
I’ve already paid your exorbitant prices for a ticket or a room. But you want to squeeze an extra tenner out of me for a ‘Day Pass’?
F*ck off!

One that never works anyway because ar*es that got on somewhere before you are stealing all the bandwidth by streaming Netflix / Spotify / whatever (against the conditions of use that they supposedly agree to).  Problem is that you can't tell if the guy beside you is streaming or is genuinely watching / listening to something that they've downloaded.  

This is beyond PTTGOYN actually.  Seethe-inducing.