Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Toddlers who aren't old enough to be reasoned with aren't old enough to be taken to a 'proper' restaurant. That's what McDonald's is for. 

Exactly.

Probably the same shitey parents who’ll convince themselves their brat kid has ADHD and it’s not due to the fact that the are terrible parents looking for the easy life and let their wee arsehole get no exercise and sit in front of the TV all day eating sweeties.

It’s basically just a kind of toy isn’t it? My son has far more annoying toys than an iPad. As long as the volume isn’t up at a level where it disturbs other diners then there’s no issue.

We don’t really go to restaurants with our wee man but when we sit him in coffee shops or the like we usually have wee toys for him to play with.

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Went to Asda and upgraded my Lemon Curd seeing as I enjoyed it so much last shopping trip. £1.60 for a wee jar. Its fucking honkin'. 

Taste the difference? Yer fucking right I do. 

That's Sainsbury's line, which conveniently flags up your obvious mistake here: going to a scheme goblin supermarket like Asda and expecting any sort of quality. 

5 hours ago, throbber said:

I think one of the mods is playing funny buggers here.

You mean the mods can edit what we post, so that it says the complete opposite of what we mean? That is comic genius, on a par with the wit of Oscar Wilde.

Our 3 year old is great in restaurants. I've never taken out an iPad or phone to keep her amused. She's too busy eating! The food she puts away is unreal. 

My petty thing is arseholes who let their older children go on bouncy castles that are clearly there for young ones!