Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

crikey a weekend in london has turned you into an alcoholic

i just had some gin with my dad <_<

and from time to time a beer in one of those cafes under the churches

Sky HD. An additional $25 a month for 2 channels, plus you can't run sky through to other rooms, through the box, so if I wanted it into the summer living room and bedroom, I would have to pay even more feckin money for a second decoder. Told them to stick it, as the picture quality on the new HD telly was good enough. The choice you have at home is superb, sky here is just shite, you only get about 50 channels in total.

Dick Turpin wore a mask.

It played up about an hour ago so most people called it quits.

Either that or you've become very unpopular. :P

Both, I'm afraid. :(

I had to fix my wifi connection after MSN's blip tonight. Took me bloody ages. I can't imagine why MSN going wrong would cause that so it was probably just coincidence but I can blame MSN if I want to so it was their fault. :rolleyes:

Edited by HGG

I have no toilet roll left :( (More thinking of when I wake up in the morning - it's not an immediate concern).

You can use all your leaflets left over from Glasgow then ;)

I have not commented on the election, other than to ask about the result, post what was going on with the beeb, and laugh at Labour's expense. TBH, Scottish/Westminster politics do not effect me in any way now at the moment, other than the mortgage/interest rates, and that's the BoE. Still on a 2 year work permit, nota residency one, so I may have to come home yet.

Your comments, however, have brightened up my day no end from 12k miles way. You still look like a bitter, labour party activist.

Mind put yet toys back in the pram, before mummy comes back from working at the sauna ;)

I'm in a library with loads of kids singing "Wind The Bobbin Up". Christ, boredom has a lot to answer for.

Just think, fast forward a few years and your little angel will be doing the singing.

I pray to god that my son isn't given a fecking recorder at school.

Just think, fast forward a few years and your little angel will be doing the singing.

I pray to god that my son isn't given a fecking recorder at school.

Aye, with Daddy, as I'm legging it out the door. :D

I'd sooner drums than a fecking recorder. That's just the kind of noise that goes right through you. Eugh!

anyone every used paint shop pro 8. Because it's the most fucking annoying piece of software ever created. Not user friendly at all, and doing the simplest tasks (like drawing a box with text entered in it) almost impossible. :angry:

Have you tried Paint.Net? It's free and quite easy to use.(IMHO)

Colleagues who piss off at one o'clock without having the courtesy to update the post out book, which is their feckin' job in the first place, and leave to me to do - and the postie's due in 25 minutes! GRRRR! :angry:<_<

Saw this today on a van

"Phone us! We cater for party's, weddings, christenings etc."

<_< pet hate (and also why did the folk doing the sign not point out the glaring mistake :unsure: )

In germany this mistake is made so fucking many times

people who cant actually speak english open a restaurant and think it sounds better when they name it english, and then they often use 's instead of a simple plural s :rolleyes:

In germany this mistake is made so fucking many times

people who cant actually speak english open a restaurant and think it sounds better when they name it english, and then they often use 's instead of a simple plural s :rolleyes:

It should actually be parties :P