Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hour warehouse shift. :( Need the money, but wish I didn't have to travel all the way to work, then work, then travel back with punitive breaks. First hour's the worst though. :)

really?

I've always found the post break hours or 7,8 -11 hr the worst. Cause you've had a break and its difficult to get motivated to go back to it. and 8 or 11 as you count the minutes.

Edited by theentomologist

Taking a day off to wait in for BT :angry:

They've got 2.5 hours left to turn up...

Not so bad, but I didn't go in today because I put my car in for its MOT at the crack of dawn. I had hoped to have heard from them by now, its been some time... :unsure:

Not so bad, but I didn't go in today because I put my car in for its MOT at the crack of dawn. I had hoped to have heard from them by now, its been some time... :unsure:

We're both clock watching then!

I'm half expecting them to turn up when I'm actually wanting to watch something on the telly...

We're both clock watching then!

I'm half expecting them to turn up when I'm actually wanting to watch something on the telly...

Yip, I have a tendency to miss phone calls, so I have my phone with me at all times and I don't want to play music in case I miss the call! I hope it passes. :unsure:

Race you! My MOT phonecall vs. your BT man?

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

Yip, I have a tendency to miss phone calls, so I have my phone with me at all times and I don't want to play music in case I miss the call! I hope it passes. :unsure:

Race you! My MOT phonecall vs. your BT man?

You're on!

What's the prize? :P

Its Friday, the cnuting garage are going to be closed in a couple hours! What are they doing??? Even if it needs work, I won't have time to get it sorted on the same day. :unsure:

Think we're both going to be unhappy bunnies :(

Edited by Bav