The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Paolo Di Canio
They like to think of United as a rival :lol::lol:

We hate the city of Manchester and Mancunians.

Most Leeds fans aren't in denial about the playing side, they aren't great BUT should still be good enough to be in the top three or four cos the rest of the league(Leicester and at a push Peterborough apart) are dross. That is why there is a lot of unrest at Elland Rd. In terms of finding our level, yes the playing side of things the squad is League One, however the Club is still a Premiership club at every other level. Stadium, Training Ground, Academy, Facilities, Budget(in league one terms is huge), Fanbase, Gates, Marketing, Revenue and ticket prices :angry:<_< (thank you Mr Bates). All these things are still light years ahead of League One, most Championship and some Premiership teams teams

Edited by Paolo Di Canio

Why do Leeds hate Man United by the way? I never understood this. Isn't that sort of like the Rovers hating Celtic or Rangers?

What does that mean, you know as well as i do that everybody hates the Old Firm. Anyway i think it's got to do with the Yorkshire/Lancashire rivalry, it's not really restricted to Man U.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jermaine Beckford - What a player.

Here we go with Leeds United

We're gonna give the boys a hand

Stand up and sing for Leeds United

We are the greatest in the land

Every day, we're all gonna say

We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Everywhere, we're gonna be there

Marchin' on together

We're gonna see you win

(na, na, na, na, na, na)

We are so proud

We shouted out loud

We've been through it all together

And we've had our ups and downs

(ups and downs!)

We're gonna stay with you forever

At least until the world stops going round

Every day, we're all gonna say

Everywhere, we're gonna be there

Marchin' on together

We're gonna see you win

(na, na, na, na, na, na)

We are so proud

We shouted out loud

:D

Fan takes song lyrics literally shocker. :lol:

A magnificent football chant. You can't beat being in the Don Revie whan a rousing MOT rendition is in full flow.

I offer you 'Torture In Abu Grade Jail' as my respresentitive in competition.

Edited by Skoubo McMuff

We are delighted to announce that our new online ticket sales service is now available.

When purchasing home match tickets you now have the facility to check availability in all areas of the stadium, choose your own seat, and, if you are an infrequent visitor to Elland Road, you can also check out the view from your desired area.

In addition, you can also purchase adult memberships, check your ticket purchase history, update your details and link your friends and families accounts to allow you to make purchases for them.

This is the first phase of the new improved online ticket sales.

The next phase will allow fans to purchase season tickets online and Members will have the option to purchase tickets for the Family Area online.

Tickets are now on general sale for our home game against MK Dons on Saturday March 28 when Simon Grayson's side will be bidding for an eighth successive Elland Road league victory.

Tickets are also now on sale to Members for our home game against Stockport County on Saturday April 11.

New online ticket arrangements in place for anyone needing tickets just seen it on the OS.

Will be nigh on impossible to get a ticket for play-off finals should we get there. I used to be an away games member which would have at least given me a chance.

The last two play-off finals they had over 100,000 applications for each one. :o

Will be nigh on impossible to get a ticket for play-off finals should we get there. I used to be an away games member which would have at least given me a chance.

The last two play-off finals they had over 100,000 applications for each one. :o

Very optimistic that you will reach the play off's then eh

Now for the final we all want, Millwall v Leeds :lol::lol:

I got tickets for both Cardiff and Wemberley :(

However, I couldn't make it to Cardiff....phew.....

IF we make it to Wemberley again....not sure if this jinx should go!