The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Our next striker (the one to be kept top secret) appears to be Jay Bothroyd of Wolves, can't make the Wolves first team and was a massive flop at Blackburn, so can't say his possible move to ER excites me, sadly Freedman can't get his fecking wife to move from her London pad and won't come up to Leeds without his family.

Can you blame her for not wanting to move to leeds!!! :P

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Can you blame her for not wanting to move to leeds!!! :P

Who? Bothroyd aint that keen from all accounts and Freedman can't due to his family not wanting to move away from their home area of London.

Freedman would be more than welcome back at ER, he was loved by the fans and he stated he loved his time with Leeds, he just can't live without his family and won't force them to move away from the London are...can't blame him, family always come first.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Leeds sign robert snodgrass from livingston on a 3yr deal.

Good signing i would say.

Watched him play for Stirling Albion in the promotion winning season 2006/2007, he was superb and will be a brilliant addition to the Leeds squad. :D

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Another few goals from Paul Huntington today, the lad appears to be knocking them in for fun just now. Snoddy played really well and set up two of the goals. Open day tomorrow, all Leeds players going to be there alongside Sniffer, Eddie Gray, Peter Lorimer, John McLelland etc.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Noticed that the official website is getting changed, look out for most things on the new website being for members only and perhaps a cost of around £30 for the privelage of viewing things.

I may be wrong, but Mr Bates is not known to like anyone getting things for free, so if he thinks there is an opportunity for getting money in, he will exploit it. :angry:

I thought Leeds fans would be used to forking out money to access things, after all thats how Revie cheated his way to league and cups.

Watched him play for Stirling Albion in the promotion winning season 2006/2007, he was superb and will be a brilliant addition to the Leeds squad. :D

Did Snodgrass not have the option of joining Barca b4 goin 2 Stirling Albion on loan or was that just pure speculation???

Just wondered cause a found that strange that he chose to go on loan 2 Stirling Albion over a possible move to the Nou Camp. <_<

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Did Snodgrass not have the option of joining Barca b4 goin 2 Stirling Albion on loan or was that just pure speculation???

Just wondered cause a found that strange that he chose to go on loan 2 Stirling Albion over a possible move to the Nou Camp. <_<

He was invited over to Barca for a weeks training, but for some reason didn't go, he then was loaned out to Stirling Albion for the rest of the season and was superb for them during that season.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Tresor Kandol to join millwall on six month loan according to Leedsunited.com

Actually surprised he wasn't sold as I don't see him as being a regular at Leeds, there are better players in the sqaud now and he needs to move on.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
New offical leeds united website unveiled today.

Lot easier on the eye than the old one.

With loads more advertising I noticed, what a surprise! :huh: