The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

What a goal by Beckford for his 3rd!

peach.

Should've been six by half time too, Becchio (sp?) never offside.

A goal and two assits from Snodgrass - maybe he is a player. Looking good (albeit against Chester)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Why on earth we signed Showunmi and sent Kandol on loan, I'll never understand. He is slow and has little ball skill and I reckon he may be gone by January.

Your being kind! ;)

Without a doubt Beckford needs a strike partner,Kandol did well up to Xmas then went right off the radar and as for Showumni :( you've just got to hope he can wade in with a few.

Like the new look midfield, plenty of strength in depth and with Robinson and Snodgrass out wide i can see goals,goals and more goals.

the lad beckford is immense. that was an absolutely perfect hattrick in my book! how old is he? leeds will struggle to keep him if he keeps that sort of form up.

Edited by QosLoyal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Leeds one up against crystal palace.

Douglas in 11mins

Excellent. Sadly the b*****d that is Shaun Derry aint playing...what a big girls blouse he is!