The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Now that Aidy is favourite for the job what is Stinky Arsebandit going to do now? :D

Now that Aidy is favourite for the job what is Stinky Arsebandit going to do now? :D

He won't hypocritically contradict himself. Aidy will probably take them back to the Premiership, given that he is actually a very good manager despite what Rinky has to say, yet Rinky will still probably find a miniscule reason to hate the fucker.

I expect more of the same really. Personally I can't wait to see what he nicknames him.

Unsure if this has been posted, this on dafc.net today about Lucas Radebe.

clicky

Hope he pulls through.

Terrible circumstances. Poor kids.

Cant believe the insensitive bye line...Widower’s ticker packs in following Fezile’s death. Just missing a Jings, Crivvens, Help Ma Boab line to precede it.

Edited by 7-2

Blackpool manager simon grayson is being touted as the new manager according to SSN.

We all hope lucas pulls through saw it yesterday and the OS says he had a minor op after collapsing at the gym.

A true test of character and sense there.

Why the f**k would you quit a job, that you have done brilliantly in, for a diddy club ? A club that subsequently beats f**k out your dignity after you've been inevitably sacked because you don't share the same delusions of grandeur as the fans and the board.

Don't do it Simon !

Cant believe the insensitive bye line...Widower’s ticker packs in following Fezile’s death. Just missing a Jings, Crivvens, Help Ma Boab line to precede it.

Indeed. Quite bizarre writing style I have to say. Here's hoping Lucas makes a full recovery.

A true test of character and sense there.

Why the f**k would you quit a job, that you have done brilliantly in, for a diddy club ? A club that subsequently beats f**k out your dignity after you've been inevitably sacked because you don't share the same delusions of grandeur as the fans and the board.

Don't do it Simon !

He's being touted because he played for Leeds at youth level and was a Leeds fan when growing up.

Indeed. Quite bizarre writing style I have to say. Here's hoping Lucas makes a full recovery.

He's being touted because he played for Leeds at youth level and was a Leeds fan when growing up.

Still. Its a bit like climbing out the lifeboat and reboarding the Titanic.

Edited by BluebirdTon

Bizarre article that. I like how they compare a trip to the hospital to the fall of the Nixon administration after Watergate. :lol:

Bizarre article that. I like how they compare a trip to the hospital to the fall of the Nixon administration after Watergate. :lol:

Given the content of the article Im glad you chose that interpretation rather than the more popular one!

Mind you, I was quite taken aback by the bye line under Bitches Brew at the top left of the masthead. Its also strange to read the actual article when you click through given the politically correct Britain we live in. Careers would be ended and publications closed down if that appeared over here!

Guest shameless

i do not know why leeds did not go for a manager who was out of a job, to get Grayson, they have shot themselves in the foot a bit and opened up for some legal action.

It is going to cost them a bit of money for a manager who is unproven at any level. oh well never mind

Because it suited good old uncle ken to get an unkown manager on a rolling 1yr contract.

Having watched LUTV uncle ken said the so called big names wouldnt leave the south to come north and manage Leeds.

In other words, nobody wanted to work with Master Bates.

I see no reason (cos there are no reasons?) why Leeds are going to do any better with Grayson than McAllister.

"We approached Blackpool with a view to speaking to Simon and they refused permission," explained the United chairman.

"That was the end of it, but they then told him they had an approach and he told them he wanted the job. Then Blackpool put this in the public domain - we said nothing because that's how business should be conducted - but nevertheless because it was in the public domain we felt that we had the right to approach Blackpool again which we did.

"Meanwhile, Simon saw their chairman and they had a disagreement because he felt he'd done a good job there, wanted this opportunity, and they were stood in his way. He then resigned.

Seems to me that the blackpool chairman shouldnt have said anything to grayson abouts leeds approaching him,if he kept his mouth shut he might have a manager still.

If grayson can sort out the defence, something mcallister couldnt do, then watch us climb the league.