The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

I met some of the nicest bunch of fans I have ever met today. Leeds came down in there 1,000's - no suprise really I know.

They really were awsome.

Even at the end, they were coming up to my group and wishing us all the best for the rest of the season!

I thought they were great and the result...that was magical. We played the best football we have ever played at MK today.

Good luck Leeds - I suspect GM will be off tonight though

Shhhhh, don't let on that we've actually got a decent bunch of fans (minus the eejits); it's so much more fun being hated - bring back the hatred and ott generalisations :)

• 2 weeks later...

Two new loan signings in this week one of them richard naylor is leeds born and bred and a very good centre half,the other is carl dickinson who is a left back why we need another left back when we have sheehan,parker and white is beyond me.

The last two named are still young inexperienced lads though but parker has never let the team down when he has played.

Lets hope we can win at the withdean today.

Guest Paolo Di Canio

Just getting ready, then heading over to Elland Rd about 6 for Millwall tonight. Here's hoping for a decent result tonight, a win over those Southern wankers is a must right enough