Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Just one horse tomorrow, some may know what it is. Found at some very interesting news yesterday about it and sadly I can not post on here as to why it did not win last time out.

Moonshine Creek?

I'm looking forward to having a punt on Swiss Art in the 2.30. This horse loves it at Southwell and all 6 of it's career wins have come at this course. Another day of loss with horses tomorrow and I'm going to have to think about giving them up and sticking to football.

tonights losers

Kempton 17:50

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Love Delta 9/2 7th

Kempton 18:20

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Valid Reason 4/5 1st

Kempton 18:50

Outright Betting

EW: 1/4 1,2 Champagne Fizz 9/2 1st

Kempton 19:20

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Our Kes 7/2 5th

Kempton 19:50

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Winning Show 10/1 1st

Kempton 20:20

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Ceremonial Jade 11/2 3rd

Kempton 20:50

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 My Best Bet 6/1 3rd

Kempton 21:20

Outright Betting

EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Shakespeare's S' 6/1 3rd

probably should of put singles on all of them, went for a ew accy which wasnt far away from cumin in

Moonshine Creek?

I'm looking forward to having a punt on Swiss Art in the 2.30. This horse loves it at Southwell and all 6 of it's career wins have come at this course. Another day of loss with horses tomorrow and I'm going to have to think about giving them up and sticking to football.

ha ha, I have looked at both them as well, will pm you now my other. Will post it after I back it (for the record, not a tip)

A patent today on

1 Moonshine Creek @ 3/1

2 Swiss Art @ 7/1

3 Very Well Red @ 14/1

All at Southwell. I also have a decent e/w bet on Very Well Red. This was the horse that won by 10 lengths last week without the jockey. Heard some very interesting stuff about that incident (sorry, can't share in main and only briefly told a 3 in pvt on here). Not a tip today, But I am backing it regardless

1 Moonshine Creek @ 3/1

2 Swiss Art @ 7/1

3 Very Well Red @ 14/1

:lol: My choices are exactly the same, but I've done a trixie with a large E/W on Swiss Art and smaller singles on Very Well Red (E/W) and Moonshine Creek.

Edited by cityfan

:lol: My choices are exactly the same, but I've done a trixie with a large E/W on Swiss Art and smaller singles on Very Well Red (E/W) and Moonshine Creek.

Had a feeling we maybe on the same. I got a bad feeling about moonshine creek. Swiss Art has Catlin on board so feel all the more confident. Shame I am at work and will miss all the racing today as would like to watch these 3 races.

I also have a link for Racing UK so you can watch crystal clear on Windows Media player rather then the terrible broken links I always seem to get from certain betting sites.

A patent today on

1 Moonshine Creek @ 3/1

2 Swiss Art @ 7/1

3 Very Well Red @ 14/1

All at Southwell. I also have a decent e/w bet on Very Well Red. This was the horse that won by 10 lengths last week without the jockey. Heard some very interesting stuff about that incident (sorry, can't share in main and only briefly told a 3 in pvt on here). Not a tip today, But I am backing it regardless

I did a e/w trixie on all 3,thank goodness as Moonshine Creek gets 2nd

Remember that Swiss Art is just a fancy of mine, not a tip!

Eh? Only added it in to get money up and do a trixie on top of DJP's tip which isn't now a tip :blink: ,i was just going to do an e/w double. :angry:

No worries,i am confident in your ability to find a winner. :D

Edited by stevenston saint

Remember that Swiss Art is just a fancy of mine, not a tip!

Horse I have bet on a bit in the past, Had a good winner when Neil Callan was on board a while back. I didn't back it a few weeks ago and it won, Think you may have been on it yourself that day.

Eh? Only added it in to get money up and do a trixie on top of DJP's tip which isn't now a tip :blink: ,i was just going to do an e/w double. :angry:

You actually trust tips on here? :lol: Probably a good thing these ain't tips. Mine is an ish tip

I can't even remember the last time I found a winner!

I just didn't want it to be taken as a tip because of what I wrote up about it last night. They were just some reasons I was backing it.

Edited by cityfan

I can't even remember the last time I found a winner!

I just didn't want it to be taken as a tip because of what I wrote up about it last night. They were just some reasons I was backing it.

You mean this one? Good enough for me. :)

I'm looking forward to having a punt on Swiss Art in the 2.30. This horse loves it at Southwell and all 6 of it's career wins have come at this course.