Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

One of my favourite horses runs tomorrow at Southwell. Whiskey Creek in the 1.30. Won last time out at the same distance (5f) and won at a longer distance (6f) the time before. Will be on it big tomorrow, I just hope the price won't be too short.

One of my favourite horses runs tomorrow at Southwell. Whiskey Creek in the 1.30. Won last time out at the same distance (5f) and won at a longer distance (6f) the time before. Will be on it big tomorrow, I just hope the price won't be too short.

Was on it again a few days ago, posted it on here but you were not about.

Had a good 24hours, making £80 on poker, finally some returns off the horses, Liverpool knocked out the FA cup and being snowed in this morning, unable to make 40 mile drive to work. Opted for unpaid leave. Long may the snow fall on the m4 near Swindon!!!

am on this too like

Im also on Whiskey Creek. Hopefully it tops off a good day that Im having.

Passed my Theory (3rd time lucky :lol: ) which is why im having as good day. :D B)

nice one im yet to do mine (ive been meaning to do if for the past year +), yeh im hopin on whisky creek to make up from this mornings loss's

1pm Safebreaker @ 11/10

1:30 Peter's Storm @ 11/1

Double on the two. E/W Single on Peter's storm (both at southwell)

f*cks sake, No longer Neil Callan on my horse, it has no chance now :( (yes i honestly believe the jockey makes that much difference)