Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Ok maybe one more before i take a rest :P

3.10 Pontefract - Genki @ 6/1 - Each Way

His form is listed as 212121

Good choice (I hope!), got him as well! The only niggling doubt I've got is that he may be under-par on his seasonal debut, but should still place.

E/W Trixie

3:10 Pontefract - Genki

3:30 Hexham - Toy Gun

3:50 Plumpton - Massini Sunset

50p unit, £4 total - just for interest really!

Also stuck this double on:

3:00 Hexham - Classic Chic

4:00 Hexham - Rosie All Over

EDIT: Oh dear, didn't go through as race already off! Shame, given that my pick didn't even place...:lol:

Edited by Morrissey

3:10 Pontefract - Genki

Good choice (I hope!), got him as well! The only niggling doubt I've got is that he may be under-par on his seasonal debut, but should still place.

Was looking great towards the closing stages too, unfortunately he needed the run so my fears were correct. Shaped really well when challenging 1 furlong out, just faded right at the death. One to keep an eye on for his next outing though. ;)

Was looking great towards the closing stages too, unfortunately he needed the run so my fears were correct. Shaped really well when challenging 1 furlong out, just faded right at the death. One to keep an eye on for his next outing though. ;)

Working right now, so not able to watch, so thanks for the details. Gutted he faded at the end. Going to keep an eye on it.

Well thats the rest i mentioned before now started B) Didn't think my good run could continue into this week.

Had a decent day at Perth races yesterday, had £20 wins on The Great Alfie [15/2], Major Malarkey [5/1] and Andrew Nick [9/2, which unfortunately drifted out to 7s].

Cannot really complain though, cleared £276 from the bookies satchels, including my wifes bets along with mine. :)

Good times.

well done mate, read your post just before the off, never had time to get on it(or jinx it lol)

:cheers Cheers mate. Had a good day. That horse was 10/1 earlier, won at 4's, so a fair bit of money on it.

Thanks for not jinxing it.

Last couple of bets

5:30 Punchestown (here goes my discipline, as i vow not to bet in big races, especially with short odds, and here i am betting on a horse with short odds)

Raise your heart 10/3

(all bets have been £5 wins)

5:35 Triggur Guard

Moore double here jockey/trainer

Had a few winners of late and I have not backed either, been left cursing my bad luck. So gone for them this time, no doubt I will get let down, Got a horrible feeling it will finish 2nd. 4/1