Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Got some serious winning to do today after yesterday's heavy losses on horses and roulette when I went chasing :(

Win only lucky 15 and accumulator

2:05 Ascot Strawberry @ 9/4

2:40 Ascot Twist Magic @ 5/4

3:10 Ascot Qozak @ 5/2

3:45 Ascot Will Be Done @ 9/2

Got some serious winning to do today after yesterday's heavy losses on horses and roulette when I went chasing :(

Win only lucky 15 and accumulator

2:05 Ascot Strawberry @ 9/4

2:40 Ascot Twist Magic @ 5/4

3:10 Ascot Qozak @ 5/2

3:45 Ascot Will Be Done @ 9/2

My fav horse although don't think it will win today my friend but you never know. Certainly wouldn't touch it at that price.

Main bet for me today:

LINGFIELD - 3.20 - ROCK A DOODLE DOO

Won last time out, and trainer W JARVIS has only ran 4 horses in the last 10 days, All of which have won

&

LIVINGSTON AWAY TO STRANRAER

I was at the game against Dundee and we were awesome, also Stranraer conceeded 4 goals against a woeful Montrose side, who have only scored 13 goals all season, 9 prior to that game.

Lucky 15 on:

12:35 - ASCOT - TEDDY'S REFLECTION - Came very clos LTO, loosing by only 1/4 of a length against a 1/4 shot, who has won its last 2 outings, one of which is very similair as todays.

2:05 - ASCOT - STRAWBERRY - Won on its last 2 outings, both of which have came on soft to heavy ground, same as today. Down 4lb's since last win, and A P McCOY is on board.

2:45 - LINGFIELD - EVERYMANFORHIMSELF - Beat todays rival CARCINETTO last time out, and is better of in the weights since then. Other rival AEROPLANE ran yesterday and wasn't too impressive, he is also up 4 lb's in the weights for that effort.

3.20 - LINGFIELD - ROCK A DOODLE DOO - Won last time out, and trainer W JARVIS has only ran 4 horses in the last 10 days, All of which have won.

Good Luck whatever your on today lads!

Edited by Kayster

2:45 - LINGFIELD - Beat todays rival CARCINETTO last time out, and is better of in the weights since then. Other rival AEROPLANE ran yesterday and wasn't too impressive, he is also up 4 lb's in the weights for that effort.

Interesting choice

Ha Ha, dam it. Have now edited my origonal post to show my selection. Surley you can let me off seeing as it's a saturday?

:P

Will do, and kinda worked out who you meant. I ended up backing every man for himself along with Teddy's Reflection :(. Sure the winner of that race was tipped in here a few weeks back :(

My fav horse although don't think it will win today my friend but you never know. Certainly wouldn't touch it at that price.

Walked it mate, led from the start. Won by some distance and was never troubled by McCoy's ride.

Aye I had a tasty wee wad on him today. Running again on Sunday if anyone is interested!

At least the info came good in the end :lol:

3.35 Kempton tomorrow chaps, up in grade but with the capable Amy Scott's 7lb claim we are running off a featherweight. Hopefully can be in the frame again. :D

Walked it mate, led from the start. Won by some distance and was never troubled by McCoy's ride.

Certainly did,well impressed. Should be a decent price for Cheltenham now :lol:

3.35 Kempton tomorrow chaps, up in grade but with the capable Amy Scott's 7lb claim we are running off a featherweight. Hopefully can be in the frame again. :D

So is that today or tomorrow. :P