Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Gutted, for £105 Chelsea let in an injury time goal :(

I know how you feel, Wigan's late equaliser against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago cost me £85 :( F**king Chelsea.

I know how you feel, Wigan's late equaliser against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago cost me £85 :( F**king Chelsea.

:(

I know not the football thread, but most my hardluck stories are in this thread :lol:

Well done winners.

Tomorrow 3.30 Yarmouth, another Noseda horse that has been working like a promising beast,

ROYAL DESTINATION. Has been working well enough to take this race on debut. All the best to those partaking in a bet on this.

Well done winners.

Tomorrow 3.30 Yarmouth, another Noseda horse that has been working like a promising beast,

ROYAL DESTINATION. Has been working well enough to take this race on debut. All the best to those partaking in a bet on this.

I may place a small one on this as you seem to be getting the right horse's. I Garantee it will fall or something now :lol:

Cabbage, I added your bet to my lucky15, Alot of money already this morning. All short priced horses. Also have it as a £2 accumulator. Pretty confident for a change.

3.30 Yarmouth

Royal Destination

2.20 Redcar

Sloop Johnb

3.10 Wolverhampton

Dodaa

4.00 Yarmouth

Habshan

1 single on Banknote 6:55 Windsor

Edited by DJP

Cabbage, I added your bet to my lucky15, Alot of money already this morning. All short priced horses. Also have it as a £2 accumulator. Pretty confident for a change.

3.30 Yarmouth

Royal Destination

2.20 Redcar

Sloop Johnb

3.10 Wolverhampton

Dodaa

4.00 Yarmouth

Habshan

1 single on Banknote 6:55 Windsor

Could you explain this lucky 15 to me. Like how much i would have to bet in total for £1 stake. And how many horses have to win?

Could you explain this lucky 15 to me. Like how much i would have to bet in total for £1 stake. And how many horses have to win?

Doubt you can even bet £1 as the minimum bet is 10p. And then it is 10p x 15 bets = £1.50.

Lucky 15's are a cheap way of betting. Had all 4 come in a few times and won a few hundred. Mine is just a 50p lucky 15 as off to work soon, so something to keep me amused, £7.50 total bet. If you have alot of big priced horses, well worth doing each way.

As long as you get 1 winner out the 4 you will get a return (or placed). Of course should you get 2, 3 winners it makes it alot better. As mine are all short prices, I reckon I will need at least 3 winners to get past the break even mark. If all 4 come in, I will get round £100 back.

Probably not well explained. It's easy in my head to think of, but trying to explain it over here is hard.

A lucky 15 involves taking 4 horses and putting on a total of 15 bets (4 single, 6 doubles, 4 trebles, 1 accummulator). If you were betting to a £1 stake then its £15 you'd have to stake in total. Only 1 winner needed but that doesn't guarantee you'll be making money off it.

They can lead to some very nice returns though. I had a £3 on before (15 x 20p) which returned over £260 and a mate had 1 on the other week which returned over £2k for a £7.50 bet.

You also get lucky 31's and 63's. Its just all the various perms you can put on depending on how many horses you have selected. And if you want to take an each way lucky 15 then that is 30 bets.

Been given a strong word for LAA BAAS (3:50 Redcar) - apparently confidence is high in the Jarvis camp about this one winning today, and they wont hear of defeat.

Currently 7/2.

Also three late words from the Chris Wall stable today;

Habshan - I'm told this is an absolute certainty and only Royal Rock has got past it on the gallops. My contact is rarely this strong on a horse, and when he is they usually win. (4pm Yarmouth)

Star Grazer (4.10 Wolves) and Charlevoix (5.20 Redcar) both have solid each way claims today as well.

Edited by Cabbage

Habshan[/b] - I'm told this is an absolute certainty and only Royal Rock has got past it on the gallops. My contact is rarely this strong on a horse, and when he is they usually win. (4pm Yarmouth)

On this one already, Look's good. Fingers crossed