2.05 Southwell Bold Warning 25/1

3.05 Southwell Bel Cantor 11/2

3.40 Southwell Baraconti 20/1

E/W lucky 15

1.40 Plumpton Carribs Leap 6/1

2.10 Plumpton Hunters Ploy 25/1

2.45 Plumpton Lepido 6/1

3.45 Plumpton Sir John 3/1

McCoy having a good day so far, 2 winners (all be it on two short priced favs)

I'll settle for my horse being placed at 9/1 :)

For the 2:35 Southwell

Raghdaan @ 50/1 e/w (only pays first two and not fancied, unsurpisingly :lol:)

Edited by DJP

Looked through the cards thinking that I wouldn't bother with any today and have ended up with 7 laugh.gif

12.20 Hereford - Charminster

12.30 Ayr- Starboard Bow

13.35 Hereford- Pearlysteps

14.05 Ayr- Eyre Square

15.20 Lingfield- Portrait Royale

15.40 Ayr- Close House

16.00 Hereford- Great Kicker

In the 12.20 CHARMINSTER will take all the beating, but the price reflects this.

Another I fancy today is in the 2.00 Wolves and goes by the name NICHOLAS POCOCK.

Sorry I havent got time for a big write up butr singles and a double on these two today will hopefully do the trick. Good luck lads.

My bets for today...

Wolves Placepot

1-Buaiteoirm

2-Jack O'Lantern

3-Riot Police

4-Munsef

5-Szabos Destiny

6-No Complaining

Hereford Placepot

1-Charminster

2-Sollim

3-Rawaaj

4-Pearlysteps

5-Not Talking

6-Salpierre

Lingfield Placepot

1-Fleur De Vassy (NR)

2-Radis Bleu

3-Betabob (NR)

4-Shinrock Hill

5-Portrait Royale

6-Oscar Prairie

Yankee

Nafaath, Ayr 1.00

Eyre Square, Ayr, 2.05

Exopntia, Southwell, 3.15

Munsef, Wolves, 3.35

singles on Riot Police, Rawaaj andShinrock Hill

Edited by lichtie23

1.00 Ayr Lord Villez 15/2

I am against the front two in the market here. Nafaath is a flat bred making his chasing debut. He has only shown one bit of decent form since joing Howard Johnson from Ireland and that was over 2 1/2 mile and if anything a step up to 3m would suit him better. He has never won after a break and I am very surprised to see him starting off at 2m. Wind Shuffle is another making his chasing debut but he does not look a chaser to me and again has never won after a break. Saviero has it all to do with a penalty. That leaves me Si Bien and Lord Villez, of the two Lord Villez definetly has more scope as a chaser.

1.35 Ayr Seek the Truth 9/2

This 8yo still retains enough ability to be way better than his current mark of 77, he looked like he was on the way back at Newcastle last time and if he can repeat that performance today he will take alot of stopping, Festival King should also go well but may need it as stable has been badly held up with the weather.

2.05 Ayr Eyre Square 2/1 nap

Won in the still of a very progressive staying chaser at Newcastle and was aimed at a decent race at Newbury last time and was bang in contention when falling. His trainer who is in great form and is never one to aim his horses too high and the fact he went south to Newbury last time shows how highly he regards John Wades chaser. I think he will progress in better company after winning with ease today.

2.40 Ayr Artic Court 9/1

Going to take a chance that today is the day with this staying hurdler. Jim Goldie was fined for non trying last year but knew nothing about it last year as his owner and son in law who rode on that occassion had the had brake firmly on. He was off for his life in a novice hurdle at Kelso earlier this season but just failed and as a result ended up a few pounds too high in the handicap. The handicapper dropped him 4lb for a below par effort (handbrake) at Aintree last time and I am hoping today is the day.

3.10 Ayr Bob Will 5/1

Caught my eye staying on at Catterick behind samebelucky last time. Catterick proved to be too sharp a track for him and todays step upto 2m 4f around this more galloping circuit is sure to suit. I am certain he will reverse form with sambelucky and Manoubi and Alexdander Voy is a good booking for todays race.

One other horse who is worth watching out for is City Theatre in the 3m novice chase at Hereford, He looked a chaser to follow after an eyecatching debut at Chepstow but proved dissappointing last time at Folkstone. He is a lovely stamp of a horse and I think will be plotted up at the festival in March but watch for any support today.

Edited by the mayor