Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

5 losers it is then :lol:

I seriously wouldn't go with mine today (hope I am wrong, obviously)

Why would you choose them then if you know your going to lose? Your just trying to stop us winning some monies <_<:lol:

Alright guys, no 'info' as such today as its such a poor day's racing. Looking forward to the beginning of the York meeting tomorrow though.

A few fancies:

2:10 Brighton - Light Hearted (NAP)

Not Shane Kelly's biggest fan but Jeremy Noseda's record at Brighton is phenomenal. Last 5 years have seen him 8/10 (80%) with his three year olds, for LSP +14.37. Since 2007, Noseda is 6/6 (100%) with his three-year-olds at Brighton. The form of her last run is holding up nicely and should take plenty of beating.

Also going to try a wee forecast with THE LADY GRANUILE of Kevin Ryan's.

Full Victory (3:50 Southwell) nb

Kabeer (4:50 Southwell)

Very much a small stakes day today, keeping the powder dry for tomorrow.

Guest Hack

BRIGHTON:

2.10 Light Hearted 10/11 - 1st

2.40 Swindon Town Flyer - 5th

3.10 Razzano 11/2 - 2nd

3.40 Prince Valentine 11/4 - 7th

4.10 Bridgewater Boys 7/2 -

4.40 Tuscan Treaty - 7th

Edited by Hack

Wasn't going to until i was given this tip.

2.30 Kings Troop 2/1.

Not got much on, not very confident in this tip.

wee each way bet on 2.20 Social Spirit 20/1 just for a bit of interest.

BRIGHTON:

2.40 Swindon Town Flyer,

Oh no! I have missed this horse again! Unable to bet on it at work as we now have a firewall on all gambling sites at work. Can't even access sportinglife for result. Have to settle for AtTheRaces

Hmm unsure what to do. Just had a tip email from Kieron Fallon's website. As you all know, he lost me a lot of money last week, but was won me almost £500 with previous tips. 5 out of 7 have won so far.

Today he's tipping Musaalem in the 3.00 at Yarmouth. Currently 3/1. Heres what he says...

"This horse of Willie Haggas' won really nicely at Warwick last season. There was only one word being said all morning on the Newmarket gallops and that was 'Musaalem'.

Work riders were talking as if defeat is out of the question and he runs in the 3.00 at Yarmouth today!"

Not sure if im going to take it. Voilent Volicity, in the same race has already been tipped on this thread and on another forum.

Guest Hack
Oh no! I have missed this horse again! Unable to bet on it at work as we now have a firewall on all gambling sites at work. Can't even access sportinglife for result. Have to settle for AtTheRaces

Did it win 10/11 fav? Or did i read it wrong?!

Wasn't going to until i was given this tip.

2.30 Kings Troop 2/1.

Not got much on, not very confident in this tip.

Jesus what an awful tip, luckily i didn't back it big.

Hmm unsure what to do. Just had a tip email from Kieron Fallon's website. As you all know, he lost me a lot of money last week, but was won me almost £500 with previous tips. 5 out of 7 have won so far.

Today he's tipping Musaalem in the 3.00 at Yarmouth. Currently 3/1.

I've taken it :unsure:

Edited by cityfan

Brilliant :D

6 winners from 8 now from Fallon, I'd recommend everyone to sign up.

Sign up to what? I missed this tip as i was down the bookies putting on my lucky 31 and here it is...

Brighton 15.10

Artic Desert 11/2 (Well the first 1 was pish :( )

Southwell 15.20

Hereford Boy 3/1

Yarnmouth 15.30

Time Share 8/1

Brighton 15.40

Chasing Memories 16/1

Southwell 15.50

Dado Mush 11/2

Probably all be shite but lets see <_<:( .

Sign up to what? I missed this tip as i was down the bookies putting on my lucky 31 and here it is...

http://www.kierenfallon.co.uk/

He doesn't give tips often, but when he does they are good. You get an email to check out his website and its usually not long before the race.

After having a wee look, i got my stats wrong. Its 5 wins from 8 and one that placed. I was on it E/W that day so i think thats why I was saying 6 from 8. I had £50 on one of his 5/1 tips once which won, but I've also had £75 on one that didn't win. Which was just stupid.

Edited by cityfan