Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Reverse Forecast in the 3.40 with Prince Valentine and Pactolas Way and a double on what cabbage mentioned earlier...

Full Victory (3:50 Southwell) nb

Kabeer (4:50 Southwell)

And thats me done for the day.

Sign up to what? I missed this tip as i was down the bookies putting on my lucky 31 and here it is...

Brighton 15.10

Artic Desert 11/2 (Well the first 1 was pish :( )

Southwell 15.20

Hereford Boy 3/1

Yarnmouth 15.30

Time Share 8/1

Brighton 15.40

Chasing Memories 16/1

Southwell 15.50

Dado Mush 11/2

Probably all be shite but lets see <_<:( .

1 winner means i get about £1.20 back :lol: . Cabbage i hope your tips are good tomorrow :)

1 winner means i get about £1.20 back :lol: . Cabbage i hope your tips are good tomorrow :)

Most bookies pay double the odds if you only pick 1 winner. I think some even pay triple odds.

Still be a loss overall but not quite as bad.

Most bookies pay double the odds if you only pick 1 winner. I think some even pay triple odds.

Still be a loss overall but not quite as bad.

Thats cool then. I won my bet back from roulette anyway. Just means more to bet tomorrow :D

Aye im quite enjoying betting on horses. Keep me occupied through out the summer with no football :D

Can't get excited over the flat,prefer the jumps but i do have a little flutter at the weekend now the football's by,there is the Euro's of course.

Ante post. So if it pulls out, say goodbye to your money.

40/1 on William hill. 16/1 on Bet365. 33/1 on most other sites.

Juddmonte Oaks, June 6th

Cruel Sea

At 40/1 common sense tells you to bet Each Way. Good luck if you fancy it

This tip I posted a while back runs today at York. Won't be home from work till 2pm so won't be able to bet on it till then. Should be round 11's hopefully. Will be very intresting to see how it runs. I pray it is not a donkey. Should it win today, the 40/1 price will get slashed. I have £15 e/w at 40/1 for the June 6th race.

This tip I posted a while back runs today at York. Won't be home from work till 2pm so won't be able to bet on it till then. Should be round 11's hopefully. Will be very intresting to see how it runs. I pray it is not a donkey. Should it win today, the 40/1 price will get slashed. I have £15 e/w at 40/1 for the June 6th race.

Sporting Life have it forecast at 20's. They are never the most reliable with their forecast prices though.

I noticed a few folk on there have been talking up Lush Lashes from the Bolger yard in the same race- its last race definitely ranks some good form to get within 2l of Natagora.

The race actually looks of a very high quality.

Edited by rydo1982

York placepot/forecasts/fancies:

1.40 GULF EXPRESS / SUPASEUS

2.10 GENEROUS THOUGHT / HAWAANA

2.40 DAR RE MI (NAP) / LUSH LASHES

3.10 SOLDIER'S TALE / ASSERTIVE

3.45 BIRKSIDE / AINAMA

4.20 MAJUBA nb

4.55 ALLIED POWERS / MY MATE MAX

Bets for today:

Double on Generous Thought 2.10 York & Kiama 3.20 Exeter

Double on Lush Lashes 2.40 York & Caranbola 4.20 York

Lucky 15

Gulf Express 1.40 York

River Indus 2.20 Exeter

Assertive 3.10 York

Dzesmin 3.45 York

Too many York selections for my liking but not much else was appealing- wait and see how these go.

Good luck everyone.

3.45 BIRKSIDE / AINAMA

4.20 MAJUBA nb

Kind of put off by your NAP as you have also put up a 'fancy' in the same race! Is it a NAP or not?

3.45 BIRKSIDE / AINAMA

4.20 MAJUBA nb

Supaseus very unlucky.I thought it was going to take it on the line but faded in the end.

Edited by stevenston saint

Kind of put off by your NAP as you have also put up a 'fancy' in the same race! Is it a NAP or not?

That was just for placepot purposes mate, I'm confident that Dar Re Mi will win the race, but cannot see Lush Lashes being out of the frame either. Just insurance purposes to keep my placepot going. ;)

Thought Supaseus was going to go past there at one point. Godolphin's revival is on. :(