Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Its an utterly shit day as a betting prospective.

Agree. I've stuck to really small stakes on all my bets today.

Was tempted to put a fair whack on a double of the 2 short priced favs at York- Promising Lead and Twice Over but bottled out of it.

Gutted, been busy at work, had to do some overtime, after losing over £50 in the end yesterday, it seemed a good idea, despite being given a tip.

Unable to bet on the tip in the 2:40, which was Tartan Bearer. It ended up winning at 10/1 :( Was given this for the derby this horse, but after yesterday's disaster with Cruel Sea, opted for overtime :( (in which i got 2 papercuts :lol:)

3 races, 3 losers

4pm, Gone for value. Replicator e/w

On a terrible streak, omens don't look good for Newbury tomorrow. I think i'll spend my day dancing by the finishing post instead

3 races, 3 losers

4pm, Gone for value. Replicator e/w

On a terrible streak, omens don't look good for Newbury tomorrow. I think i'll spend my day dancing by the finishing post instead

Make that 3 races, 2 losers. Charlie Farnsbarns just won. I assumed it would lose :lol:

I am going to hamilton tomorrow evening I think. depending on weather lol

Hopefully it holds out for you.

On BBCweather checked weather every day for friday, on monday said sun for newbury, tuesday cloudy, Wednesday cloud with showers, today it reads heavy downpours :lol:

Last time I use there service for there 5 day outlook

Dont you just hate it when you watch a trace and pick out the winner but did not back it.

Last night was just watching ATR before the Rangers match came on and was looking into the build up of a race at Perth. Liked the look of Gray Mountain (Lucinda Russell) and thought yeah that would be carrying my money.

Won at 18/1. Not sure whether to laugh or cry!

Nice winner there DJP B)

Tomorrow is a quality days racing, Newbury in particular looks magic. These are my early thoughts, no information has been recieved by myself yet, I shall pass that on tomorrow as always.

Newbury

1.50 Glamorous Spirit

If you remember back to last Saturday I was given a horse and was told to have whatever I liked on it, well this horse runs tomorrow. Looked a properly speedy horse on debut, and only has Moss Likely to worry about here. I'll be having another nice bet, albeit at short odds.

3.55 Allied Powers

I strongly fancied this on Wednesday where it was due to run at York, but was taken out of the race late on. Blatantly been aimed at this race tomorrow and should take a hell of a lot of beating.

Newmarket

2.00 Mambo Light (NAP)

Was given a horse called Danehill Destiny of William Haggas on debut, was told it was a serious serious horse, and it duly was. 2nd, 4th, 5th and 9th from that race have come out and won next time out. Mambo Light finished 3rd in that race, and will take some stopping tomorrow in my view.

4.10 Icon Project

This horse finished 7L behind the Musidora 3rd Dar Re Mi (who had no chance with the impressive Lush Lashes but ran respectably upped in grade). With natural improvement to come, and the Meehan stable having a nice winner yesterday in Charlie Farnsbarns, this rates as a decent bet for myself.

They are all pretty short favourites, but I believe they will do the business. I'll stick them in a lucky 15 I think.

Back tomorrow with any info I get, all the best to all participating tomorrow :D

I am thinking of going to hamilton, but it would involve going straight from work from edinburgh to hamilton, someone one give me a good reason, so I have an excuse to go :P

If I do go, does anyone know how long (roughly) it takes to walk from Hamilton West, to the racecourse?

I was thinking of going along too kayster. From Glasgow Central I was thinking of going to Uddingston then jumping in a cab (about £6) to the racecourse.

You could walk from hamilton West but it is a fair old way maybe about 25 mins.

Nice winner there DJP B)

Tomorrow is a quality days racing, Newbury in particular looks magic. These are my early thoughts, no information has been recieved by myself yet, I shall pass that on tomorrow as always.

Newbury

1.50 Glamorous Spirit

If you remember back to last Saturday I was given a horse and was told to have whatever I liked on it, well this horse runs tomorrow. Looked a properly speedy horse on debut, and only has Moss Likely to worry about here. I'll be having another nice bet, albeit at short odds.

3.55 Allied Powers

I strongly fancied this on Wednesday where it was due to run at York, but was taken out of the race late on. Blatantly been aimed at this race tomorrow and should take a hell of a lot of beating.

Newmarket

2.00 Mambo Light (NAP)

Was given a horse called Danehill Destiny of William Haggas on debut, was told it was a serious serious horse, and it duly was. 2nd, 4th, 5th and 9th from that race have come out and won next time out. Mambo Light finished 3rd in that race, and will take some stopping tomorrow in my view.

4.10 Icon Project

This horse finished 7L behind the Musidora 3rd Dar Re Mi (who had no chance with the impressive Lush Lashes but ran respectably upped in grade). With natural improvement to come, and the Meehan stable having a nice winner yesterday in Charlie Farnsbarns, this rates as a decent bet for myself.

They are all pretty short favourites, but I believe they will do the business. I'll stick them in a lucky 15 I think.

Back tomorrow with any info I get, all the best to all participating tomorrow :D

Good write ups Cabbage. I will print these out and take them down Willie Hills at lunch and look a bit deeper. Especially like Mambo Light's chances. Any idea on prices?

Good write ups Cabbage. I will print these out and take them down Willie Hills at lunch and look a bit deeper. Especially like Mambo Light's chances. Any idea on prices?

Off to Newbury now, I am leaning towards these for today

13:20 Marsool

13:50 Glamarous Spirit

14:20 Fat Boy

14:50 Kotsi

15:20 Gallagher

15:55 Celt

16:30 Shake on it

17:05 Aypeeyes