Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Got a small lucky 15 at Kempton tonight just to keep it interesting.
5.55 Sir Harry Collins
6.25 Flying Fantasy
7.55 The Warrior (NAP)
8.25 Escalating

Thank f**k I missed the first three! Tried backing escalating. Between starting and finishing the process is came in from 11/4 to 2/1. Summats up..but I'm in.

37 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Thank f**k I missed the first three! Tried backing escalating. Between starting and finishing the process is came in from 11/4 to 2/1. Summats up..but I'm in.

Bad night! Sir Harry was never involved in the race surprisingly. Fantasy looks like it could use 1 furlong less. Had The Warrior on last time and looked like a very good 2nd. This time had some trouble with room but still got up. My single on that made me break even fortunately. Didnt even watch the last race.

Onto tomorrow :thumsup2

Just 2 picks for me today.

Chelmsford 7.45 - Going for the inform Celtic Artisan. 3 wins from last 4 races. Jockey tonight has ridden 2 of those wins. Trainer Rebecca Menzies has her string in good form and usually places her horses very well. This is her only horse tonight and makes the very long trip south.

Chelmsford 8.15 - London - Trainer has been churning out a fairly consistent amount of winners recently and has a jockey aboard who can say the same. London hasnt won for his new trainer yet but has been racing in higher classes. Dropping in class again (had a 2nd place in class 4 last week over course and distance) and with the rating tumbling from his Irish days (though still going off as top weight today), he has found a perfect chance to get his first win over here.

Edited by al-be-oh-nee

9 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm waiting on London for a treble. Sorry for fucking it for you :lol:

Im more confident on London than I was on Celtic Artisan (tried to front run but clearly too high in the weights after recent wins)...famous last words.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

What do you think of Lucinda Russell's One for Arthur's chances in the National?

Personally think its too short a price. Will probably have a token bet on it since its one of Lucinda Russells horses. More interestingly is her horse running in the first tomorrow - Sky Khan. Good horse, ran well at Aintree (and Cheltenham) last year. Priced in from 50/1 to 14/1 so far. Skybet paying 6 places too.

On Thu Apr 06 2017 at 21:27, al-be-oh-nee said:

Personally think its too short a price. Will probably have a token bet on it since its one of Lucinda Russells horses. More interestingly is her horse running in the first tomorrow - Sky Khan. Good horse, ran well at Aintree (and Cheltenham) last year. Priced in from 50/1 to 14/1 so far. Skybet paying 6 places too.

Well had that token bet for a nice wee win but think I'll give it up for a bit. A week or so perhaps.

Mate's horse he has a share in is running tomorrow. It's chances are fancied in 16:25 at Newcastle. Gaelic Tiger. No odds yet but may go off as first or second favourite.

Mate's horse he has a share in is running tomorrow. It's chances are fancied in 16:25 at Newcastle. Gaelic Tiger. No odds yet but may go off as first or second favourite.

11/4 fav on Bet365 mate