Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Doubt I will be home from work in time for 2:25. But Lunar River runs today, Posted about this horse a while back. Will be round 20's, worth a few £ e/w. I will be sick if it wins. Unless I can actually get out of work on time and bet on it.

Doubt I will be home from work in time for 2:25. But Lunar River runs today, Posted about this horse a while back. Will be round 20's, worth a few £ e/w. I will be sick if it wins. Unless I can actually get out of work on time and bet on it.

Can you confirm one way or the other DJP.If you don't have a bet on it ,i might. :lol:

Seriously though,i will have a look at lunchtime.Cheers

Im on it E/W. 16/1 or SP if higher.

My Horses for today (NOT TIPS, just for interest)

15.20 My Paris to win 9/1

14.25 Lunar River E/W 16/1

E/W double on My Paris/Lunar River.

Accumulator based on Kaysters tips.

18.50 Excellent Show SP

19.20 Always A Rock 6/4

20.20 Danzatrice 9/4

20.50 Royal Dignitary SP

Long Odds E/W Patent

13.55 Soft Shoe Shuffle 14/1

14.10 Easy Target 28/1

14.45 Secret City 25/1

Still a wee bit of my daily budget left if Cabbage or Fallon have any tips B)

The soft ground worries me a bit on this horse.Think i will just observe on this one.

Good luck though guys and hopefully i will be regretting my decision not to have a small wager on it.

Can you confirm one way or the other DJP.If you don't have a bet on it ,i might. :lol:

Seriously though,i will have a look at lunchtime.Cheers

I am on it, Although just read your other post saying you're not on it over ground concern. Sure this post will seal your decision :lol:

Just got on it at 20/1 on bet365. Not to concerned if it has drifted as it opened round this price.

*e/w

Edited by DJP

5:15 Siren Sound 3/1

2:10 King of Dixie 5/2

Two singles

Today's patent, e/w due to Lunar

1 King of Dixie @ 5/2

2 Lunar River @ 20/1

3 Siren Sound @ 3/1

Edited by DJP

Im going along to Musselburgh tonight, here are my thoughts.

6.50 RIEVAULX WORLD

I'll be watching the second race at York with interest to see how VIVA RONALDO fares as he didnt finish too far in front of the selection at Chester on debut. The York runner looks well fancied for the race in terms of the betting also. The selection showed an improved level of form to run the well regarded Fivefootnumberone close at Haydock last time.

The debut run of EXCELLENT SHOW looked a standout introduction at the time (this was a horse I got a good word for at the time) but the form took a knock with the winner of the race running under expectations during the week there. I dont get the feeling that Smart's horses are running as well as they were, so at the prices I'm willing to side with the Ryan runner here.

7.20 ISLAND MUSIC

Another small field with a short priced favourite at the top of the market. I feel that although ALWAYS A ROCK is going to take some stopping as most Johnston 3 yos do, there is some value in looking at the opposition. My first thoughts are with ISLAND MUSIC. The first positive to be drawn is we have the talented 3lb claimer Jamie Moriarty on board, who is good value for that claim. The last race run by the selection was a win, in a scrappy affair, where she was staying on at the end to land the spoils. I think that the favourite will go out in front and try to make all, and my hope is that ISLAND MUSIC can pick the Johnston horse up late on, at a better value price.

7.50 GLENLUJI

It's going to be a toughie to take myself away from ANGELOFTHENORTH after she lined my pockets big style here last week, but I dont see her as being the most reliable so a follow up is ruled out by myself. There is absolutely no value for me in backing FUNFAIR WANE at 6/4, although this is a shocking race. I would only change my mind if there was significant rain between now and the off, which there hasnt been so far. GLENLUJI is one Im very interested in in this race. Has won over course and distance and if he is fit after a 302 day absence, Im with Kayster and believe that he is the one to beat here. One I will be watching in the market is NOTFORLOVENORMONEY who is completely unexposed, and such is the lack of strength in this race, he could come into the reckoning with Greg Fairley up.

8.20 MR CRYSTAL

Yet another small field with a short priced fav, which is disappointing. DANZATRICE is going to take a hell of a lot of beating around a track that she very clearly likes. My only concern is that she is on a career high mark now after her last win, and that makes her vulnerable for me. I believe this to be the best race on the card, with some talented runners to oppose the fav. Firstly the top one NUMERO DUE is one Im interested in. Ran in much better races than this a couple of years ago, and the last couple of runs have shown signs of coming back to form after a lengthy absence. Will toil to give so much weight away, but is one I shall be watching with interest. The selection however is MR CRYSTAL from the bang in form Micky Hammond yard. Has been running well over hurdles and has taken the return to the flat in his stride. Has a lot more to give at this trip on the flat and looks proper opposition to the favourite.

8.50 SAM'S SECRET NAP

ROYAL DIGNITARY won at this course last time but that form looks pretty poor considering the placed horses were so lowly rated. He made a lot harder work than he should have in my view, and can be taken on this time. SAM'S SECRET ran very creditably behind a well regarded sort of Willie Haggas' last time out, and in this race, that form stands out an absolute mile for me. Has won 3 times on this course so clearly likes it round here. I regard this as my strongest bet of the day.

9.20 LOCHIEL

A horse has rarely been as good to me in a short space of time as ANNIBALE CARO has been in the past couple of weeks, but I think tonight is going to be the end of her winning run. A horse I like at Musselburgh is EASIBET DOT NET, who looked an absolute picture of health in the parade ring before her run against an extremely well handicapped individual last time out (who has since gone in again), and any rain will be in his favour. Could be overpriced. The one for me is LOCHIEL, who ran well last time out behind a revitalised individual over this C&D. Should take loads of beating under Paul Mulrennan.

Lets hope there's some winners in there :lol:

I've had one tip today at Goodwood,

4.45 - Goodwood - Lunces Lad - Ew @ 10/1 (Lads)

Flying at home and first time visor on ground he is bred for is ideal. Worked better than the classy Silver Touch last week and my only bet of the day. Looks a knocking each way to make all.

Good luck to all, Im away for a lie down :lol:

13.55 Soft Shoe Shuffle 14/1 2nd @ 16/1

14.10 Easy Target 28/1

14.45 Secret City 25/1

13.55 Soft Shoe Shuffle 14/1 2nd @ 16/1

14.10 Easy Target 28/1 3rd @ 33/1

B)

Edited by cityfan

I've had one tip today at Goodwood,

Flying at home and first time visor on ground he is bred for is ideal. Worked better than the classy Silver Touch last week and my only bet of the day. Looks a knocking each way to make all.

Good luck to all, Im away for a lie down :lol:

Cheers for goodwood tip. Few £ on it e/w. Just do all mine on bet365, so settled for 7's, hopefully it drifts.

Good luck to you and all other posters on here who are off to Musselburgh tonight.

Im on this.

Doubled it up with Tobaggan Lady 3/1 in the 8.40 at Haydock. Double and two singles.