Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

If he did it then how did he get rid of the body so quickly without anyone saying he was acting suspiciously

Not terribly familiar with the case (mainly 'cause I don't give a shit, heartless b*****d that I am), but when was the last time someone other than family saw the girl?

If he did it then how did he get rid of the body so quickly without anyone saying he was acting suspiciously

In the boot. He also looked fairly similar to the e-fit of the man seen carrying something towards car-park around the time. Long drive the next day to 'look for her'. Cadaver dogs excited by the boot of their car. That was the gist of it. Went to check on kids, something happens in the room. Blood is spilled. The suggestion of someone sneaking in and whisking the kid away just didn't wash with the detectives.

He's looked like he's acting suspiciously in every interview I've seen him in, it seems to be his default mannerism. Therefore he could easily act suspiciously without arousing any undue suspicion in anyone who knew him.

Obviously some parents murder their children but i don believe it in this case and its mostly due to the time frame and the witnesses who were at dinner. I don't believe a pair of doctors who have lived the lives they had would have the urge to kill their own child, especially whilst on holiday it would be much easier to do it at home where people weren't able to watch your every move.

I suppose a strange thing for me is that when they noticed she was missing they both just sat about screaming the place down rather than run around looking for her and her saying "they have taken her" was quite strange. f**k knows really

If they, as doctors, had wanted to kill her they could just have made it out to look like cot death like Anne Diamond did.

Kids don't die of cot death when are as old as Maddie was I'm sure.

Anyway - for me if they were involved then it is a cold hearted psychopathic satanic slaughtering that they carried out in the full knowledge of what they were doing and remained calm throughout

I can't imagine one of them going back to discover her dead and being able to convince their spouse to emain calm and dispose of the body one way or another and go for dinner and drinks like nothing has happened only to break down in a frenzy when they were acting around the police officers and other guests to convince them it was a kidnapping .

Was the main rumour not that they had sedated her, so they could leave her on her own, but bungled it? That would explain the lack of search and the "theyve taken her" cover story

If they, as doctors, had wanted to kill her they could just have made it out to look like cot death like Anne Diamond did.

Lisa Goddard just fucked hers down the stairs and blamed Alvin Stardust. Her of the dancing set fire to hers. I might have mentioned these before.

Kids don't die of cot death when are as old as Maddie was I'm sure.

Anyway - for me if they were involved then it is a cold hearted psychopathic satanic slaughtering that they carried out in the full knowledge of what they were doing and remained calm throughout

I can't imagine one of them going back to discover her dead and being able to convince their spouse to emain calm and dispose of the body one way or another and go for dinner and drinks like nothing has happened only to break down in a frenzy when they were acting around the police officers and other guests to convince them it was a kidnapping .

Strong traits in doctors - being able to remain calm and methodical when things are all kicking off around them.

Obviously some parents murder their children but i don believe it in this case and its mostly due to the time frame and the witnesses who were at dinner. I don't believe a pair of doctors who have lived the lives they had would have the urge to kill their own child, especially whilst on holiday it would be much easier to do it at home where people weren't able to watch your every move.

I suppose a strange thing for me is that when they noticed she was missing they both just sat about screaming the place down rather than run around looking for her and her saying "they have taken her" was quite strange. f**k knows really

Ah, OK. It came across that you thought it wasn't something that actually happened for some reason :wacko:

Also, as pointed out, there are plenty of doctors who commit unspeakable crimes, same as everyone else. The idea that everybody gets into the medical profession due to an overwhelming desire to serve the health needs of strangers is bunk; like everyone, the prime concern for most will be financial.