Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

In other words, we haven't a scooby what happened, and until we do, I will continue to pur scorn on numbnut smartarses pretending that their 18 years or whatever on the planet give them more insight than continuing police investigations. Fair enough?

The McCanns have been more than happy to slate the ongoing police investigations from the start though. Largely because they had the temerity to focus on them (which every police force in the world would have done, and may indeed still be doing) rather than believe immediately they were innocent.

And also, you could say that it's every parent's worst nightmare that their child falls from a window at 200 feet, which means that opening the window wide open and telling the kids they were off to do a bit of shopping for a couple of hours wouldn't be the smartest move.

The McCanns have been more than happy to slate the ongoing police investigations from the start though. Largely because they had the temerity to focus on them (which every police force in the world would have done, and may indeed still be doing) rather than believe immediately they were innocent.

The McCanns are yet to fathom that the job of a police force is to solve the crime, not to act as the McCann's private detective. You'd think their private detective, hired with the funds raised by blatant guilt tripping, would have told them that. He did nothing else other than smear the local police as a bunch of oily, sardine-humping manuels.

Edited by vikingTON

He did nothing else other than smear the local police as a bunch of oily, sardine-humping manuels.

A Johnny foreigner bashing escapade the British media were only too happy to assist in.

I haven't deliberated over any evidence, therefore I can't see why it's 'stupid posting'. It's purely opinion, along with a few things I picked up at uni which brought me to my conclusions.

But I forgot, you're seen as one of the more intelligent posters on here so I'm not entitled to my fair say. Surely, if they are innocent, they have to be punished for leaving a child neglected. :huh:

You are missing my point - of course you are entitled to your say, it's a forum after all. But your say isn't throwing doubt on their innocence which is perfectly reasonable, it is presuimng their guilt. A huge difference I think you'd agree. So I am therefore entitled to question the ability of your neurons to connect to each other. :D

As long as he lives nowhere near Shropshire, that's good enough for me.

Just checked: Cambridge, apparently. Good enough for me.

Thank f**k for I mean, yes.

Interesting turn of phrase. When did he stop being Scottish and start being of Scottish origin? :unsure:

When he gave up his right to nationhood by sleeping with the enemy. :(

And also, you could say that it's every parent's worst nightmare that their child falls from a window at 200 feet, which means that opening the window wide open and telling the kids they were off to do a bit of shopping for a couple of hours wouldn't be the smartest move.

Oh indeed. See above.

The McCanns are yet to fathom that the job of a police force is to solve the crime, not to act as the McCann's private detective. You'd think their private detective, hired with the funds raised by blatant guilt tripping, would have told them that. He did nothing else other than smear the local police as a bunch of oily, sardine-humping manuels.

And they aren;t partocularly sympathetic characters either. That is neither here nor there.

Interesting turn of phrase. When did he stop being Scottish and start being of Scottish origin? unsure.gif

Is he Scottish then? I just assumed that was Daily Record rubbish to make us care, based on the fact that he had a grandad here. I've no idea. But in this case, if he is Scottish, then he is also of Scottish origin. If he is not Scottish, then he is still of Scottish origin as far as I know. I've made the point before about you nit picking on meaningless trivialities, and you seem to be at it again. Why does it matter?

It seems very weird that a person can have a post deleted for making a bad joke yet there are several examples of downright libelious accusations allowed to stand.

Is he Scottish then? I just assumed that was Daily Record rubbish to make us care, based on the fact that he had a grandad here. I've no idea. But in this case, if he is Scottish, then he is also of Scottish origin. If he is not Scottish, then he is still of Scottish origin as far as I know. I've made the point before about you nit picking on meaningless trivialities, and you seem to be at it again. Why does it matter?

It may or may not matter. However, you thought his origin important enough to post about (to make us care perhaps?). I thought the term was interesting given that he was born, he grew up and he was educated to University level in Glasgow. I'm surprised that the Record would not have known that.

Edited: a wee browse shows that the McCanns met while both working in Glasgow. However, that definitely doesn't matter

Edited by Millfield Marksman

It seems very weird that a person can have a post deleted for making a bad joke yet there are several examples of downright libelious accusations allowed to stand.

Sorry, I know I'm a couple of hours late but I'd like to agree with that. Don't know whether or not anything is actually libellous but I find the unfounded accustions or at least insinuations against the McCanns to be worse than a joke about molesting kids.

Not that I'd report any of it, I'm happy for the moderation to be as laissez faire as possible.

• 1 year later...

This has reared it's head again due to the fact that Kate McCann has written a book titled "Madeleine"

The Sun is giving it's readers a taste of the book (6 pages yesterday and today)

Today's front page "I couldn't make love to Gerry"

:blink::blink:

I saw the other day Kate talking about smashing something up in a rage at the cops...

Bit of a temper she has on her.

Hmmm....

Edited by H_B

I saw the other day Kate talking about smashing something up in a rage at the cops...

Bit of a temper she has on her.

Hmmm....

A bed apparently. Some might call it rage, others could call it destroying evidence...