Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

This has reared it's head again due to the fact that Kate McCann has written a book titled "Madeleine"

The Sun is giving it's readers a taste of the book (6 pages yesterday and today)

Today's front page "I couldn't make love to Gerry"

:blink::blink:

FFS!! Is she still going on about that?

if abandoning a three year old

alone in her bed room while

you go to the pub isnt child

abuse can someone tell me

what child abuse really is :angry:

Teaching them to write bad haiku?

I was in a WH Smith the other day and saw a big poster saying "Reserve Madeleine for £2".

I didn't realise they'd diversified into pimping, I only went in to get a newspaper.

if abandoning a three year old

alone in her bed room while

you go to the pub isnt child

abuse can someone tell me

Brutally raping them then stuffing their semen filled corpse in a Tesco bag?

Brutally raping them then stuffing their semen filled corpse in a Tesco bag?

Is that what the police meant by asking people to contact them, no matter how insignificant they thought a piece of information might be. Every little helps?

If any of you fancy throwing up,graba bucket and read some of these excerpts taken from Kate McCanns book

http://www.anorak.co.uk/280250/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-first-extracts-of-kate-mccanns-book.html

One of the most ironic is this

Kate tells of the first night she peeped into her daughter’s pink bedroom after the family got home to Rothley, Leics – breaking down as she recalls imagining Madeleine saying: “Lie with me, Mummy. Lie with me.”

Somehow I dont this is the kind of lying Maddie was referring to!

They could make some extra cash by releasing a book of pictures of busy scenes, put maddy in a red and white stripey top hidden somewhere in said scene and call it "where's maddy?"

can someone tell me

Being a doctor and giving your young daughter an accidental fatal overdose of sleep medicine so you can go out drinking with your wife on holiday, and then cover the whole thing up for fear of being struck off and going to jail?

Being a doctor and giving your young daughter an accidental fatal overdose of sleep medicine so you can go out drinking with your wife on holiday, and then cover the whole thing up for fear of being struck off and going to jail?

That's my theory as to what happened.

Pretty much my guess.