Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Seen the Mccanns on tv this morning, the c***s had the cheek to moan that they're writing to David Cameron to re-open the case as the british police are no longer looking at the case. Why the f**k should they be looking at it, for a start its a Spanish matter and secondly, do these nuggets still actually believe the pish they spout about her being 'a scared little girl, out there somewhere, waiting to be found'.

Seen the Mccanns on tv this morning, the c***s had the cheek to moan that they're writing to David Cameron to re-open the case as the british police are no longer looking at the case. Why the f**k should they be looking at it, for a start its a Spanish matter and secondly, do these nuggets still actually believe the pish they spout about her being 'a scared little girl, out there somewhere, waiting to be found'.

I'm not entirely sure that it is, you know...

I do wonder what exactly the British Police are meant to be doing. Can they actually do anything?

I'm not entirely sure that it is, you know...

I do wonder what exactly the British Police are meant to be doing. Can they actually do anything?

Ha got me there, wasn't til i read back i realised what I'd done.

Anyway, the portuguese police have all but closed the file. I really don't see what the British government can do, and the Mccanns don't really seem sure themselves. All they seem sure of is that more needs to be done

Edited by MONKMAN

So, when are the McCann's gonna hold a review into the fact THEY left their 3 year old alone in an apartment. Seriously they need to start to take some fecking responsibility themselves. If THEY hadn't gone for drinkies with friends leaving their kids alone there wouldn't have been a need for an investigation. They are actually beginning to make my blood boil all over again. Charge the fuckers with neglect and be done with it.

Never mind I'm sure there will be a book tour in the offing now....

So, when are the McCann's gonna hold a review into the fact THEY left their 3 year old alone in an apartment. Seriously they need to start to take some fecking responsibility themselves. If THEY hadn't gone for drinkies with friends leaving their kids alone there wouldn't have been a need for an investigation. They are actually beginning to make my blood boil all over again. Charge the fuckers with neglect and be done with it.

Yep they seem to be doing not too badly out of this...

Yep they seem to be doing not too badly out of this...

Wonder how many languages it'll be published in just to justify a wee jolly somewhere exotic again?

Mine too!

They've just been on Radio 2 bleating on about the government.

"an innocent British citizen is missing, and they are doing nothing. They need to search for her and an investigation into her abduction" says Gerry.

They are unbelievable. They say they feel guilt, but still have not admitted it was the wrong the to do. Quite adept at passing on the blame.

Kate quoted in today's Sun:

"I hope Mr Cameron will take responsibility for one of his most vunerable citizens."

Guest The Phoenix

Depends where they fancy I suppose. :unsure:

Tour of South America?

Confirmed.

They're leaving the two remaining children home alone but a neighbour will "pop in" every day or so to check they're ok.

Being a doctor and giving your young daughter an accidental fatal overdose of sleep medicine so you can go out drinking with your wife on holiday, and then cover the whole thing up for fear of being struck off and going to jail?

The only problem with this theory (and it's something most of us have thought) is surely it would be better to let it die down rather than constantly bringing it back up into the public eye. :unsure:

The only problem with this theory (and it's something most of us have thought) is surely it would be better to let it die down rather than constantly bringing it back up into the public eye. :unsure:

Well, no. I disagree. If the girl's at the bottom of the sea for example, it's unlikely she'll ever be found, let alone any evidence of an overdose (accidental or otherwise). If you're the parent to a child that's disappeared, are you ever going to stop looking for them? No, you wouldn't. Even if they were dead, you'd want to know about it, so the logical thing for the McCanns to do (on the assumption that this is what happened) is to keep up the appearance of looking for their daughter. To stop would maybe suggest guilt.

So, the question is, are they bringing it up again now because of Maddy's 8th birthday or are they just pretty certain any evidence that they've done anything will be long gone?

Guest The Phoenix

Well, no. I disagree. If the girl's at the bottom of the sea for example, it's unlikely she'll ever be found, let alone any evidence of an overdose (accidental or otherwise). If you're the parent to a child that's disappeared, are you ever going to stop looking for them? No, you wouldn't. Even if they were dead, you'd want to know about it, so the logical thing for the McCanns to do (on the assumption that this is what happened) is to keep up the appearance of looking for their daughter. To stop would maybe suggest guilt.

So, the question is, are they bringing it up again now because of Maddy's 8th birthday or are they just pretty certain any evidence that they've done anything will be long gone?

Margaret+Rutherford+Miss+Marple.jpg

I'm definitely retreading old ground here, but here's a few top-drawer suggestions for finding Maddie as suggested by the public...

▪ Idea/Suggestion Sixty Nine: Get American actor/songwriter Will Smith re-release his single "Fresh Prince of Bel-air" with updated lyrics for Maddy. The song even starts off in a relevant way: "Now this is the story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down." - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Seventy: Barrel rolls save lives. Have an air show in support of Maddie. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help. (surely this one is a piss take!)

▪ Idea/Suggestion Seventy Three: In the next edition of Merlin's Premier League Sticker Album, have the top player's sticker for each club replaced with a sticker of Maddy eg. Steven Gerrard for Liverpool - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Eighty Four: Can voice recognition be use to find Madeleine? You have her voice on a video recorder. If she should ever pick up the phone it'll pick up her voice

(http://www.madeleinemccann.co.uk/ideas/ideas-3.html)

I'm definitely retreading old ground here, but here's a few top-drawer suggestions for finding Maddie as suggested by the public...

▪ Idea/Suggestion Sixty Nine: Get American actor/songwriter Will Smith re-release his single "Fresh Prince of Bel-air" with updated lyrics for Maddy. The song even starts off in a relevant way: "Now this is the story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down." - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Seventy: Barrel rolls save lives. Have an air show in support of Maddie. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help. (surely this one is a piss take!)

▪ Idea/Suggestion Seventy Three: In the next edition of Merlin's Premier League Sticker Album, have the top player's sticker for each club replaced with a sticker of Maddy eg. Steven Gerrard for Liverpool - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Eighty Four: Can voice recognition be use to find Madeleine? You have her voice on a video recorder. If she should ever pick up the phone it'll pick up her voice

(http://www.madeleine...as/ideas-3.html)

That reminds me of the mock forum posts in Private Eye.

• 2 months later...