Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

This is ridiculous, really. How much has this second investigation cost?

You obviously can't put a price on finding a missing child, but I'd like to see some analysis on the spend on this relative to other unsolved missing child inquiries. As a society it's utterly inappropriate to focus on one case, which is clearly what is happening.

This crimewatch, in addition to ruining the first half an hour of a usually good show, is just the investigation justifying its continual existence. There is very little chance they will shine any light on this case, and I suspect they know that.

Celtic fans seem to be saying it's OK to go out for a meal and a pish up and leave the weans at home.

Funny that.

Bigoted, ad hominem attacks. You're somewhere between Hitler and Gerry McCann on the scale of evil. The brown haired abductor is below you.

Nowhere did I say it was okay btw. I'm saying that people's response to this story is extremely illogical and twisted, and he was distrorting events to suit his outrage. What concerns me most is that lots of people clearly know of missing working class children who could be found if there were sufficient media attention, who are doing absolutely nothing to gain those cases media attention. I don't see how they can sleep at night.

Edited by The OP

Yeah. As opposed to going out. They ate in the equivalent of the hotel restaurant, the difference being that their room was within sight.

Clearly not, or they would have seen their 4 year old daughter being abducted.

You, my friend, are defending the indefensible.

Has the Met's "meticolous" reinvesitgation actually considered any other scenarios. There is absolutely no proof she was abducted yet this seems to be the only scenario they are admitting.

A few things stand out;

1) Why has it taken the 9.15pm man 5 years to come forward

2) How did they get in - is there any evidence of forced entry

3) If it was pre-planned why Maddy and why not one of the other children

4) No eye witness/evidence from anyone confirming the continued presence of all at the tapas bar nor the "30 minute" checks

5) If it is a peado ring is there any evidence of further crimes from them or did they all reform after Maddy.

Bigoted, ad hominem attacks. You're somewhere between Hitler and Gerry McCann on the scale of evil. The brown haired abductor is below you.

Nowhere did I say it was okay btw. I'm saying that people's response to this story is extremely illogical, and he was distrorting events to suit his outrage. What concerns me most is that lots of people clearly know of missing working class children who could be found if there were sufficient media attention, who are doing absolutely nothing to gain those cases media attention. I don't see how they can sleep at night.

People's response is sick? So you think it's OK for parents to go to an outdoors restaurant in a foreign country several hundred yards away from their 3 very very small children, who were utterly alone?

That's ok, is it?

People's response is sick? So you think it's OK for parents to go to an outdoors restaurant in a foreign country several hundred yards away from their 3 very very small children, who were utterly alone?

That's ok, is it?

You forgot the fact that the older child had asked where her parents were as the younger children cried at night and they decided they still were going out.

That's ok, is it?

People are saying the search should be called off, they should be imprisoned, etc. That is pretty sick, although I edited to 'illogical and twisted' before your post as I didn't think 'sick' was quite the word I was looking for.

People are saying the search should be called off, they should be imprisoned, etc. That is pretty sick, although I edited to 'illogical and twisted' before your post as I didn't think 'sick' was quite the word I was looking for.

I agree with you on that score. That is uncalled for. But what is too often forgotten is that were it not for the selfishness of the McCann's they would still have their daughter. And whilst they will have, and will forever torture themselves over that, that is a fact.

I agree with you on that score. That is uncalled for. But what is too often forgotten is that were it not for the selfishness of the McCann's they would still have their daughter. And whilst they will have, and will forever torture themselves over that, that is a fact.

Unless the brown haired man abducted her whilst they were sleeping. Then they wouldn't have their daughter but the focus could be on the abduction, rather than parents who only checked on their child intermittently.