Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

So, when you said that you wouldn't leave a child alone for 30 seconds you were posturing and in fact, lying. Glad that we established that.

I wonder if the Moonhowler who said he wouldn't even go to the ice cream van while his child was asleep with withdraw that nonsense.

People like you get a buzz out of posturing over this child abduction and clearly relish kicking the McCanns when they are down as low as anyone could be.

Nasty.

No I wont "withdraw that nonsense" I'ts just something I wouldn't do as I think its irresponsible. Could be out of the house for a good ten minutes if there is a queue and it isn't parked right on my drive or any number of other factors. I just wouldn't do it.

Got to weigh up your childs safety with a double nugget and some chewy turtles.

Isn't this a myth? Kaye Adams said this morning that they don't have personal access to a penny of it.

The spending of the money has to be approved by an independent body not related to the McCann's. That independent body approved two payments of £2,000 in each instance, for two mortgage payments on their home.

Shot my gran in the face last year. Absolutely gutted about it and really miss her - some nights I can't even sleep thinking about how stupid I was. Just turned myself in yesterday but the polis agreed I was clearly feeling pretty bad about it and that was punishment enough. Fucking result

No, one was trained to find blood, the other was trained to find cadaverine, which they both did, in several cases in matching locations.

I think you'll find that's a load of shit. The dogs never 'found' any substance, all they did was indicate that it may have been present at some point. I'm fairly sure we'd have known about it if the forensic teams had discovered blood in the apartment/car.

Also, you are aware that cadaverine can be found in human urine. Something which is far more likely to be present in an apartment with 3 toddlers, than a dead human body.

The spending of the money has to be approved by an independent body not related to the McCann's. That independent body approved two payments of £2,000 in each instance, for two mortgage payments on their home.

The only logic to that could be to make up for earnings lost by Gerry McCann during the past 6 years (I don't know if she works). Has it ever been put to them, did they ever acknowledge this and explain it?

Edited by Owsley

Shot my gran in the face last year. Absolutely gutted about it and really miss her - some nights I can't even sleep thinking about how stupid I was. Just turned myself in yesterday but the polis agreed I was clearly feeling pretty bad about it and that was punishment enough. Fucking result

Fair enough..you are a fucking animal though.

Thing is though, if it was Gerry, where was he taking her? Would he honestly carry a dead kid through the town? If she was alive, was he giving her to someone else?? That brings up more questions than it answers. It also means that he would have to have been away from the

meal for a reasonable length of time, which would have been picked up by the rest of the Tapas bunch. And I cant believe for a minute

they're in on it.

Description (beige trousers/blazer) also matches the guy they've just discounted as taking his kid

from the creche.

The description matched the trousers Gerry was wearing that night right down to the buttons on the hips. Point I was making though is it's interesting how the media and last night's Crimewatch are so selective in the facts they report - at no point last night was it mentioned that Smith thought the man was Gerry, that the cadaver dogs found the scent of a dead body in the flat and car, that Kate refused to answer 48 police questions, etc. So much publicity but the public doesnt get to hear the full story.

So if I can get this straight, people donated money to a fund to help search for a missing child and funds were released to pay a mortgage contribution because and I quote, " always had the ability to assist the family financially if necessary"

Was there a list available of what funds would be released for, if it was deemed necessary to assist the family?

I know this is old news but jesus Christ!

Who are these people?

I take it that luke mccormick shouldnt have been jailed as he was clearly remorseafterful and suffered greatly himself after he drove drunk and killed two weans in a car crash

Seemingly, investigations were conducted into the alleged negligence of the McCanns - the result of these investigations were that no actual laws were broken.

Most people seem to think that they were negligent, but the investigations concluded otherwise.

Drink driving is against the law, as is shooting your gran in the face - the reason you haven't been prosecuted is that you made it up.

The description matched the trousers Gerry was wearing that night right down to the buttons on the hips. Point I was making though is it's interesting how the media and last night's Crimewatch are so selective in the facts they report - at no point last night was it mentioned that Smith thought the man was Gerry, that the cadaver dogs found the scent of a dead body in the flat and car, that Kate refused to answer 48 police questions, etc. So much publicity but the public doesnt get to hear the full story.

Some of that may have already been discounted by evidence though. So say for example there is evidence to prove that it couldnt have been Gerry, it would be a complete waste of time mentioning it.

Seemingly, investigations were conducted into the alleged negligence of the McCanns - the result of these investigations were that no actual laws were broken.

Most people seem to think that they were negligent, but the investigations concluded otherwise.

Only because there wasn't enough evidence under Portugese law. There's plenty of crimes out there that go unpunished because there wasn't enough evidence. Would have interesting to see what jail term they would have got in this country. But that's hypothetical of course