Online Footy Management Game

Div

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mabosser
Im going up, im going up, im going! :whistle

:thumsup2

Well I have just been bought by a russian billionaire and am about to commence a spending spree, starting with your top players, to warm my bench. :P

I've just realised that when you are playing away from home, if the result says 0-2 then it means you actually WON :D

A comfortable 2-0 win. My new signings have settled in well and we will surely romp to the title next season B)

How does everyone know if any of there players are international?

wee bairn.... check my strikers, i'll sell you one.

F-League 5 Eta

Norfolk n Chance City

Smeezenhausen City 0 v 4 Norfolk n Chance City  B)  :rolleyes:

But im still sitting in 4th place with 49 points. 3rd place has 50 points, 2nd has 51 and 1st place has 54.

Still all to play for in my league!

It was '12 angry men' in 3rd place. I also won 4-0, but somehow you managed to jump two places ? I notice that the 'match report' was full of 'nulls' so I'm wondering if there is an update yet to be done to see me back above you :P

Edited to include:

MK Dons............20......17.....0.....3.....53.....18.....51.....+35

Norfolk...City......20......16.....1.....3.....54......9......49.....+45

12 angry men.....20......16.....1.....3.....53......9......49....+44

The Mighty Reds.20......15.....3.....2.....57.....12.....48.....+45

There's been a mighty recalculation going on - still me vs you the morn's afternoon.......

Im a little confused, i went from havinng not played a game last week to having played 20 as of yesterday with 2 to play. Today i still have 2 to play :blink: what is going on?

There's been a mighty recalculation going on - still me vs you the morn's afternoon.......

There were issues about the matches which were played prior to the catchup - Alvin allowed these games to be played again (it was Pilsner who first spotted it) it meant that although my league had 3 games to go the league table itself showed we had played the full 22 matches (11 teams in my division)

I think Alvins re-tweeked it cause I've jumped from 4th into a promotion place :thumsup2 (by-passing The Warrior on the way :lol: )

Always nice to come in from the day job to find out that, with 2 games left, I've been promoted !!

Sitting 2nd in M-League 6 Beta, 7 pts ahead of 3rd !! :D

And the striker I bought yesterday for £15million hasn't even played yet !

I'm assuming that it is the top two that are promoted ?? And that a 9500 seater stadium is enough to get promotion ?

I'm fecked if I have to groundshare !! ;)

Archived