Div

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and youre coming with me!!

ok guys im not kidding, ill give anybody THIRTY MILLION for a good player

Take a look at my team then, clacher.

Norfolk n Chance City

You can have ANYONE exept, Frederick Johnstone, Elliot Tekrony and Callum Neal. :)

F.A.O - Ned Nederlander, how come I didn't get the £15 million for my keeper this morning, and you got my keeper?! :huh:

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
F.A.O - Ned Nederlander, how come I didn't get the £15 million for my keeper this morning, and you got my keeper?! :huh:

Cos its Saturday? I think I saw that the Effay was only Mon-Fri

Guys, i think this topic is getting a bit big! Its hard to keep up sometimes! Mibbe a new section is required. With say, a thread for each league that a p&b-er is in. So whatever league you are in, you start a thread about it, and anyone wanting to talk about that league, or to someone in it, just goes there.

Hmm, good idea but would it not take up lots of space?

WFC's right , transfers are approved or rejected at 11am on working days .

canny help you with your hunt for a young midfielder , sorry .

Young Rocky is a promising player, but ot be honest he was in the stand for me. Hopefully he'll be able to get first team experience at a lower level and come back a better player. There may be a view to a possible transfer, because if the boy's not happy I'm not going to stand in his way.

Ned Nederlander bought a keeper from me for 15 million on Friday, he got the player and I still haven't recieved the money?!! Anyone know whats going on?

Archived