Online Footy Management Game

Div

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've put a bid in for one of your players - but none of the above .

nice to see you're top of the league  ;)

There is no way your getting Damon Noakes :D I cant believe you had the cheek to even put in an offer :rolleyes:

Just lucky nobody supports Aberdeen B)

Looking for value bids for Cormac Buckland. If you could take a look and tell me how much you'd give me for him in case I have to sell him.

Guest Caleynod

Sporting Legion 0-4 Dynamo Sneck

Strikes from Owen Wyentoise, Lloyd Rickenbacker and a double from Gerry Svensen secured an easy win for the Mighty Dynamo Sneck :D:D

Blackandwhitearmy.com 1 Knights of Disappointment 0

Jordan Wainwright after 4 minutes. Cracking strike it was too, apparently already a contender for goal of the season :lol:

Blackandwhitearmy.com 1 Knights of Disappointment 0

Jordan Wainwright after 4 minutes. Cracking strike it was too, apparently already a contender for goal of the season :lol:

Aye, but Scotsport missed it.

I have not tried it out. I will do for my next home game against We're Magic, We're Magic. Who appear to be Shellick.

I shall report back on my experiment on appealing to the upper end of the market. I reckon even one fan would be an improvement on what I have currently.

Looks like everyone is getting a big win or losing by a big margin today...

Not seen any, 1-1's or that yet..

Manchester Madras drew nil nil at home to my lot, St Teamwork, a shabby start from us, the sides designed to score, not happy with drawing a blank but happy with the clean sheet i suppose :D

Archived