Top Five Men

Baggio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's got a good three inches on me! :o

Bigger balls too.

Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Diego Maradona, Zinedine Zidane and Homer Simpson.

Footballers at first division level aren't a patch on their international counterparts.

falkrik fans drool over macanespie but in reality he doesn't hold a candle to Figo, Buffon, Del Piero, Totti, Raul, Morientes, Freddie, Lampard et al.

:D

edited to add how could i forget thierry henry......

Guest Saint Geezer
5'9" is a very respectable height! :P

Really you're as tall as that?

The last time i saw you thought i was just a bit taller than but i didnt think i was that tall :unsure:

Guest Saint Geezer
No, you're a short arse. ;):P

I said I was an inch shorter than 5'9"! ;)

Seriously, I'd say you were maybe a tiny bit taller than me so you're prolly 5'8" to 5'9". :blink:

What did you reckon you were?

5'7" or 5'8"

But i will gladly take that extra inch ;)

5'9" sounds good

Bigger balls too.

Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Diego Maradona, Zinedine Zidane and Homer Simpson.

No need <_<

I'm confused as to what your sudden problem with Radford is. As far as I can see, he's never done anything bad to you :blink:

It was a joke for peets sake! Calm down people.

If anything it was more insulting to MC as I would seriously be very very surproised if she has a set of balls!

I have no problem at all with Radford at all, if it was Bairnagain , or anyone for that matter, that that sequence of posts happened I still would have said what I said. Has no one got a sense of humour anymore?

I stand by my top 5 men, as they are the greatest men ever to have lived or be created.

Archived