Football Italia

Baggio

CORRADI Bernardo F 30/3/76 ITA Lazio 32 10

8 LOPEZ Claudio F 17/7/74 ARG Lazio 34 15

21 INZAGHI Simone F 5/4/76 ITA Lazio 18 4

Corradi and Claudio Lopez have both left Lazio. Corradi is now at Valencia. They signed him and Stefano Fiore after Lazio couldn't afford to pay the rest of the money for Mendieta. Claudio Lopez has signed for Club America of Mexico on loan. Juventus are apparently in talks with Lazio over the possible transfer of Simon Inzaghi.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sampdoria are my team. B)

Zlatan clearly has talent, although not as much as he thinks he does, but his main problem is his finishing. He's more likely to score from outside the box than inside.

my brother always had a liking for sampdoria so i have always taken great pleasure in them losing.

ibrahimovic is still pretty young and raw. i think he's worth taking a chance on.

• 2 weeks later...

Verona are my Italian team after reading the book by Tim Parks - what an incredible story - especially their Scudetto in 1985. My folks were in Italy over the summer and got me some great stuff. Forza gialloblu!!!!!!!!!!!! Chievo are sh**e!!!

Cannavaro was off to Madrid until they decided to go for Woodgate so a good deal for Juve there. Roma look a weaker team this season having lost Samuel.

Milan and Juve have strengthened well while Parma and Lazio are still plagued by financial problems. Why else would Fiore and Corradi leave for £18 million!?

Inter have made their usual big name signings but will probably arse up as always!

Archived