Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suppose I may as well tell the story before Joozy does.

We were walking from Tesco to the stadium, we had to go over 2 fences for a shortcut.

As I climbed one of them I slipped and fell over, damaging my lower leg into the bargain.

:lol::lol::lol:

NOthing new there then :D:P

Haw! How come I'm getting picked on! I was ill you know! <_<:lol:

Hazel, I was stood up right in front to the right of the camera until kick off and wearing a black jacket. i had a blonde woman on one side and a wee lad on the other ;)

Saw Ruggy and Shadwell Dog. I may have been sitting next to Ceske Bairn but I'm not sure, does he wear a combat jacket with a Czech Republic badge on the shoulder?

that wasnt ceske, it was kevin james MKII !!

i was sitting next to you until he came over. Shouldve introduced myself but didnt. Wasnt sure if Paw Broon was on the wind up or no!? ;)

Haw! How come I'm getting picked on! I was ill you know! <_<:lol:

Hazel, I was stood up right in front to the right of the camera until kick off and wearing a black jacket. i had a blonde woman on one side and a wee lad on the other ;)

Ah so i did see you then!! i said to kev got a blondie sitting next to her and he started explaining it all over again making it more confusing! Infact, when do men not cause confusion? :rolleyes:;):P

Ah so i did see you then!! i said to kev got a blondie sitting next to her and he started explaining it all over again making it more confusing! Infact, when do men not cause confusion? :rolleyes:;):P

why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes:

Next time I'll try and get Kev to point you out and I will maybe sit a bit closer and give you blue heaven dafties a wave!! When we score of course! :D

that wasnt ceske, it was kevin james MKII !!

i was sitting next to you until he came over. Shouldve introduced myself but didnt. Wasnt sure if Paw Broon was on the wind up or no!? ;)

Where were you and broonie sitting bob??

We were just to the left of the goals.

we were right over in the corner, next to the Saints fans.

...Not sure if you know who i am but i know who you are !! :ph34r::D

As long as you are the same guy in yer photo, the yeah. ;)

Hope you guys werent upsetting those nice saints fans??! :lol:

Archived